Ninja pred builds

The tree perk should mitigate damage AND make you nearly invisible while in trees. And there should, at the very least, be a silent perk to make foot steps and the pred-purring nearly inaudible.

2 Likes

Leaping is a good way of getting in without them hearing you, at least until it’s too late and audio decoys are great for misdirection.

Be wary of changing vision as your visor lights up yellow each time

Crouching makes your footsteps quieter as does moving slowly

Predator simply can’t have every advantage all of the time.

Yeah that wouldn’t be fun. Complain about the clicking, that’s less annoying to talk about.

What do you mean?

The footsteps are fine, the Predator is like 600 pounds.

The footsteps were already adjusted down, the clicking could be taken off the timer and say happens when you point your weapon or see a FT member do something ie. an interaction with your controller/keyboard.

That way it’s more in response to stimulus and not so regular. Still would want random purrs, just less frequently because they are reset by action ones.

Make sense?

I completely disagree with the noises.
I really dont think pred should make them unless he wants to. Like the player.

I’ve grown used to it, but I think its retarded.
But I understand why it’s in the game.

So its whatever. As for the footsteps.
Those I wish were a bit quieter.

Like 15%

But its whatever, pace of the game is too fast for true stealth.

I’m not sure I would pick a perk to be quieter tbh.

All I want, is a whip, with grab, throw, and strangle mechanics.
I want to hang the ft from the trees and choke the life out of them.

I used to love hanging ppl in a game called red ninja.
Besides let’s be honest.
As far as in game goes, the ft deserved anything that happens to them.

Ft mains are scum and must be tortured and eradicated.

This applies only to in game btw.
Lol.

1 Like

It’s fine, I think we should vivisect the nasty aliens invading our planet.

Nasty? You cover yourself in shit :p

1 Like

Build diversity is the spice of life. Just think it would be nice to have perks that make you sneakier. Leaping is great, however, I do feel that trees aren’t used as much because the ft tend to look there first, plus you’re literally out on a limb. Buffing the tree perk with near invisibility would be nice. And not stomping around like a goddamn Godzilla would be sweet too.

I was told this mud was organic waste free, those lying bastards… just don’t tell me, it’s not good for my pores.

2 Likes

Shameless plug.

1 Like

Its… not good for your pores. Lol xD

1 Like

Nice! Hopefully the devs are working on some of these

1 Like

I can only hope :D

The bigger sub-species of Tigers can easily exceed 600 lbs. and are a silent stealth ambush predator. With enough experience and skill you can be stealthy no matter how much you weigh and with bells on, lol.

Tigers are built for the environment they hunt in and to be stealthy. Evolution has equipped them with oversized foot pads and a ridiculous amount of fine muscle control.
Yautja, were genetically engineered to be gladiators and aren’t from a world of equal gravity, being here is like feeling to light and to strong at the same time.

It’s also a video game were 4 other people need to have some way of knowing when they are in danger. Anyway, if you want to have a realism conversation we can but frankly I don’t think you will want too.

I like Turtles.

1 Like

Yep, it’s a game. And I think the pred would be scarier in this game if you didn’t know where it was at all times. I mostly play as FT and think it’s too easy to figure out where it is. Also, because it’s a game, we know the pred is coming, which gives the FT an advantage. I’m not saying it should be completely silent. But it shouldn’t be stomping around like a goddamn Godzilla, and gargling/purring like a maniac. It would also be cool, as the pred, if you could play back the weird, modulated, things it recorded. Like, “want some candy”.

I already wrote what I think makes sense for the noises. Purring should be triggered by actions the player takes that could be seen as hostile and the noise is excitement.

The footsteps are to encourage you as the Predator, to crouch and use stillness as your ally. To give some warning when you are being charged, if there are no footsteps there is no warning.

You don’t have to agree, but this is how I see it.

I wish illfonic would add a voice modulator to the predators voice chat.