Ninja pred builds

I completely disagree with the noises.
I really dont think pred should make them unless he wants to. Like the player.

I’ve grown used to it, but I think its retarded.
But I understand why it’s in the game.

So its whatever. As for the footsteps.
Those I wish were a bit quieter.

Like 15%

But its whatever, pace of the game is too fast for true stealth.

I’m not sure I would pick a perk to be quieter tbh.

All I want, is a whip, with grab, throw, and strangle mechanics.
I want to hang the ft from the trees and choke the life out of them.

I used to love hanging ppl in a game called red ninja.
Besides let’s be honest.
As far as in game goes, the ft deserved anything that happens to them.

Ft mains are scum and must be tortured and eradicated.

This applies only to in game btw.
Lol.

1 Like

It’s fine, I think we should vivisect the nasty aliens invading our planet.

Nasty? You cover yourself in shit :p

1 Like

Build diversity is the spice of life. Just think it would be nice to have perks that make you sneakier. Leaping is great, however, I do feel that trees aren’t used as much because the ft tend to look there first, plus you’re literally out on a limb. Buffing the tree perk with near invisibility would be nice. And not stomping around like a goddamn Godzilla would be sweet too.

I was told this mud was organic waste free, those lying bastards… just don’t tell me, it’s not good for my pores.

2 Likes

Shameless plug.

1 Like

Its… not good for your pores. Lol xD

1 Like

Nice! Hopefully the devs are working on some of these

1 Like

I can only hope :D

The bigger sub-species of Tigers can easily exceed 600 lbs. and are a silent stealth ambush predator. With enough experience and skill you can be stealthy no matter how much you weigh and with bells on, lol.

Tigers are built for the environment they hunt in and to be stealthy. Evolution has equipped them with oversized foot pads and a ridiculous amount of fine muscle control.
Yautja, were genetically engineered to be gladiators and aren’t from a world of equal gravity, being here is like feeling to light and to strong at the same time.

It’s also a video game were 4 other people need to have some way of knowing when they are in danger. Anyway, if you want to have a realism conversation we can but frankly I don’t think you will want too.

I like Turtles.

1 Like

Yep, it’s a game. And I think the pred would be scarier in this game if you didn’t know where it was at all times. I mostly play as FT and think it’s too easy to figure out where it is. Also, because it’s a game, we know the pred is coming, which gives the FT an advantage. I’m not saying it should be completely silent. But it shouldn’t be stomping around like a goddamn Godzilla, and gargling/purring like a maniac. It would also be cool, as the pred, if you could play back the weird, modulated, things it recorded. Like, “want some candy”.

I already wrote what I think makes sense for the noises. Purring should be triggered by actions the player takes that could be seen as hostile and the noise is excitement.

The footsteps are to encourage you as the Predator, to crouch and use stillness as your ally. To give some warning when you are being charged, if there are no footsteps there is no warning.

You don’t have to agree, but this is how I see it.

I wish illfonic would add a voice modulator to the predators voice chat.

Man, I got a feeling your gonna have your work cut out for ya on the forum over this free weekend.

I’m working, so I’ll be on sporadically and to be honest, I’m probably angrier at the devs than all the Pred mains bitching put together.

Tomorrow’s patch better make it make sense or they just fucked up huge. People went from go easy on the new players, to kill them all and make them suffer.

I’m just mad, cause they are forcing me to play classes I don’t want to, just to fucking use the new equipment. They tossed what balance there was for random’s in the trash and gave Pre-mades a gift of Predator heads. Most people just don’t realize it yet.

It’s all wrong if it was meant to draw new players in, like shooting yourself in the foot before a race.

Yea they shouldn’t alienate the people who have been around since the beginning just to bring in new players who may or may not stay.

What illfonic need to understand is that the average gamer could give two shits about this game.

They’d rather be playing fortnite, or apex legends or fall guys or overwatch or any number of games catered to their tastes.

2 Likes

The thing that bothers me is whether they intend it or not their balance changes always seem to look designed to get sales over player growth. For games in this genre to last player growth is more important than sales. Weapons that are in early access are often meta, get released and are nerfed. The hammerhead just got nerfed and Dutch comes with a new model that will be pay to win for a month or so. Whether intended or not, it makes the devs look bad.

The fact that I typed that should scare the fuck out of them.
(But they don’t pay enough attention to realize it.)

1 Like

I bet you the new (old) hammerhead will be more powerful.