No, lowering the graphics is not cheating, no matter what you say/think

Lowering graphics is an exploit if it gives you advantage - in case of this game it does. Period

2 Likes

It’s an exploit, your trash, go back to call of duty.

2 Likes

Yeah but saying people are cheating because frame rate drops at higher resolution that isn’t their fault is just plain STUPID, ITS A FUCKING GAME STOP TAKING IT SO DAMN SERIOUSLY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTAINING

1 Like

We are die-hard Predator fans so thIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME - THIS IS S P A R T A!!!

1 Like

Dude I used to take my mothers kitchen knives into the woods because of the first movie and get grounded for it repeatedly being a huge fan of the movie doesn’t mean people have to be sore losers

Dear Noktrum.
Predators suck,
Xenomorph are better.
Yours truly,
Dev.

2 Likes

WTF is this confession about?! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I would not mind THAT xeno in game XD

1 Like

Oh I know this but how is it fun for the pred if he’s shot in the damn face by some pc players across the map cuhz they can see him. It’s cheating it’s a pvp game its supposed to be an aspect of competition

If you don’t agree it’s cheating even if it’s not meaning to be then u must be a person who uses it it’s an exploit of preds cloak. 99% of ppl posting here will tell u the same thing if your doing it for frame rate purposes okay it still makes pred hunting easier.

And those are the kids who probably think their good at the game when their really trash lmaoaoaoa

You’re trash! Lol xD

1 Like

Too bad shes mine. I’m my special version of the game. Maybe one day il use her in a public match so ppl can get a glimpse of her xD

TRAAASSHHH. justify your shit skills anyway you want… you sound and look stupid. Your trash pc player with nothing to prove other than needing handicaps.

If you can’t play ball like the rest of us, and win with what we are givin, then you blow. Simple as that .

2 Likes

It is not cheating in the same way that if steroids were allowed in bodybuilding then taking them would not be cheating. It would still be against the spirit of the competition.

It is however gaining an advantage that was never intended to exist in the game. Low settings are intended for people with low spec pc’s, not to let you spot a pred across the map.

So cheating? No. Exploiting? Yes.

James Cameron runs his graphics on IMAX mode. The jungle is so thick he can barely see a thing.

3 Likes

I meant exploit :b

Guy who cheats for years says its not cheating since he got away with it for so long.

2 Likes

I will put it simple, people using options the developers put in with the intent of being use are NOT cheaters or exploiters, its stupid beyond belief to even suggest it. Do you consider PC players using M&K the same thing because PS players use controllers (for the most part)? Now is it bad design how this was implemented? That one you need to take it out with the developers and its another discussion.

2 Likes

Fireteam cannot spot James Cameron, James Cameron spot Fireteam

1 Like

as i am a PC player and indeed not rich i can say that is not the case, however i do fully understand where your coming form. like to you good sir

1 Like