No PC Players do not cheat

I never said no one. I said no one ON THIS GAME because all the people accused of cheating I know they are not cheating.

You on the other hand, are saying things like ALL. Which is just plain wrong.

1 Like

THIS… THIS… This is what I consider the main problem with crossplay. The performance of this game is so poor that puts console players at an unfair disadvantage.

30 FPS or less for a shooter is just bad, really bad.

2 Likes

It’s reason able. I think they should implement low graphic for ps4 too. Problem is that many many people turn off because they think every sniper player is an aim botter or just because they get hit while standing still invisible over their green bloood 🙃

2 Likes

I mean the game is still funny and worth to play with friends but just once in a week or so.

1 Like

do you know CS:GO is a community developed game and thus, it has a lot of documentation?

Name other game.

C’mon… give me a statistic of how many players cheat on Battlefield, on Modern Warfare, on Battlefront, etc.

Because I’ve seen hacking on damn near every game I’ve played.
Plus 2 matches I’ve had on here with full ps lobbies that were hacks.

Like, they even had throw away accounts.
I’ve ran into enough hacks to spot them .

The craziest one was the one on mw3 where if you aimed at the player with a certain hack, youd get kicked from the lobby.

But like I said man, I’ve been accused of hacking before, even in this game, but since I dont, it dont bother me.

So idk why it bothers you this much.

It is not community developed it’s officially licensed by valve and has been for well over a decade

Do low graphics still help a lot even against the new cloak?

On cod cheats are more frequent, it is also a game with a big player base. Phg is not even 1% of cod player base.

It doesn’t bother me in game… it bothers me in the forum, YT video comments, etc. Because every fucking time someone jumps in and says “oh they are cheating”… even if we lose.

… is just annoying

I don’t know cause I dont play with low shadow , anti alaising and post processing. Low view distance doesn’t help me compared to medium both before and after the update. Shadow I think it’s still helpfull but if they get rid of that setting and lock it on medium the game might be fine. Shadow , post processing, fooliage and AA are the settings that affect more gameplay. Others are usless.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive

I can kind of relate cause back on mw3, for ps3, my group would be considered aim botters by quite a few ppl on there. Mainly shitty players.

Tho it was funny this one time the best clan in the game, one of their ppl was like, idk man some spots where you killed us was kinda weird xD.

Anyway, anything I or my group got accused wed just laugh it off and roast them xD.

So I cant relate to the annoyed part.
I honestly just think it comes with the territory.
You get good results often and some ppl think you cheat.

shadow is the worst offender. you get 130 fps on low and like 70 on medium. the jump is ridiculous and on low makes the game look like it was developed in the late 90’s

What is this?

Hm. You should test it out.
Cause I really don’t think potatoe mode helps too much with the new cloak anymore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1604071-call-of-duty-over-200000-cheaters-banned-from-modern-warfare-and-warzone%3Famp

Over 200,000 have been banned for hacks

is it yoshimaro hanzo is the predator you say is good… i beat his premade ft not to long ago pre patch

anyone can sign up to become a valve developer and have access to the CS:GO and other games code and develop content for it (maps, mods, etc.)

200,000 on a multimillion game community… sounds like a very low percentage