No updates this month?

The 2 Dutch dlcs were a bad move and unesscary at the time especially how balance was when 87 Dutch came out, mainly a cash grab to get fans to buy the game, they should of waited imo.

1 Like

Yes, you’r right here. But don’t compare EA and illfonic)

Its Ubisoft that made For Honor.

Exactly, Its not easy. But, they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with. Community just needs to be understanding if they truly want this game to stay alive and getter better

Oops. Yeah, confused

Also need to hold the devs accountable for stupid mistakes, and not just dick ride them cause they made content.

Nothing changes when people say everything is fine, when there are glaring problems, part of the problem is there hasn’t been a predator game in awhile and some people will hold onto this game depsite the issues and refuse too see the problems with the game.

1 Like

Ubisoft, and Illfonic and Ubisoft aren’t much different other than the size of the company honestly. Ubisoft hasn’t been known to make the best games fresh out. They are usually loaded with bugs and issues. Illfonic has the same issue. Ubisoft with the Assassins creed games has been their biggest success and honestly I feel got worse by the end of the Ezio games

Communication is F’n key.

SWBF2 Had a terrible launch, but redeemed itself by listening to the players for the most part and successfully communicating about what was happening. Community Manager, Ben Walke, played a crucial role in that. The old CM didn’t communicate at all, and post launch Ben Walke took over as CM, and was likely given more freedom in how he could interact with the player base. IllFonic/Sony needs to find someone like him, as well as allow them to communicate more, so that the players feel included and action is taken to fix bugs/make improvements/etc. That will lead to a much longer life for P:HG, as well as bringing back hype and possibly bring back players that left.

2 Likes

I knew clash wasn’t going to be my cup of tea from the git go

All that really matters to me is new maps, weapons, characters, gear and perks

A good new mode would be icing on the cake

I think gauntlet will be better whenever it comes

1 Like

Multi pred mode would help alot.

1 Like

I can agree with this, but also as a community need to learn how to give constructive criticism and not just outright bash them. Example:

Bash: Samurai predator looks trash I hate it. Illfonic is garbage.

Constructive criticism: Hey, thanks for the New predator, but their were a few things we didn’t like and how we think it could play/look better. Here’s also a few bugs in the game we have noticed that we believe need addressed, thank you again for the hard work you are putting in

1 Like

This as been an actual thing I’ve noticed on the forums and that being an actual example. Just my opinion of what would help if we want the Devs to talk to us more. It does come down to a give and take

1 Like

Think the last remotely predator game was back in 2010 with AVP, but I do understand where you are coming from. I do hold the devs accountable for their mistakes, but I won’t bash them either. Just make unbiased statements of what could of been better. I also believe this game can be better and will stick through it and do my best to be supportive

Its not like the game as a concept is bad, its really good idea just excuted somewhat poorly so far.

Its a great concept as a game, the problem is some of the companies that have had the rights to make the Alien, Predator, or AVP franchisees haven’t made something like them before so the concept gets a bit messy. My honest opinion Alien Isolation was the best Alien game made in a really long time, but I was disappointed there wasn’t a multiplayer where you could play as the xenomorph. The game overall was still great and executed almost perfectly

2 Likes

Alien Isolation is indeed the best Alien game, Im a Alien fan first Predator second. Im hoping what Cold Iron Studios is making is a good alien game so far, not much on it except its a mmo.

I haven’t heard about it, I am honestly curious now. But, I still love the classic Alien games and I did love AVP (2010) even though some didn’t. I wish the game was longer, but being able to play as the xenomorph made me so very happy because I have always been a big fan of the xenos. It also gave you an inside look on how they communicated and how intelligent they actually were not just from the movie perspective. Sadly, trying to find games that you actually get to be the monster/alien/creature is very few and far between. I wish it was a more common thing that was more requested.

1 Like

I hate playing as humans, playing as the antagonist is always more fun for me.

1 Like

Agreed, I am already a human, so why play as one? I want to be something else for a little while. I want to be the monster lol.

It’s just more fun in general being bad instead of good especially in a game