No updates this month?

Yeah about RDR2s “huge” update… It’s literally just 10 extra ranks on the bounty hunter role, a few more drip fed legendary bounties and a 100 tier outlaw pass. I don’t know who’s worse. Illfonic or Rockstar.

I was playing from beta and there were a lot of constructive feedback about balance, ideas, etc. But due to the fact that devs are Just dont know how to simply communicate with fanbade People Just become toxic. Will you stay calm when you trying to tell someone that he’s not right and this guy will be Just igniring you?

There were a lot of different topics on forum in the beginning about how to improve game, what should be firstly fixed, what community want. But illfonic didn’t want to hear it. Even now, when the most part of community is toxic, there are a lot of topics about some feedback. Do somebody read it? I don’t think so. Eventually, the most part of constructive guys just left game

So why should be patient and thinking about how to made a cool message for them if I don’t really play a role in a game developing(like a tester/players I mean)?

1 Like

Yeah, I would agree with that. I tried to do that with my Ultimate Bug Logs For Devs and created one for each patch, and to state what platform, what glitch, and only essential information. Gave up because they lost traction relatively quickly, but the Devs did look at them because OKH did comment on them occasionally.

Expecting a substantial haul…

Of shaders, of course.

1 Like

3 of 6 that were leaked. Another small update will show up soon probably to give us the next 3 masks,

I’m feeling optimistic about this upcoming Tuesday

1 Like

Holidays bro, chill out

1 Like

Sorry don’t mean to randomly correct you but we do have a team for communication, they both have other responsibilities as well but they are here regularly although not always visibly so.

They’re also our mods. Courier and OKH(OldKingHamlet).

1 Like

Devs come back Monday and then release content Tuesday?
I hope they release some kind of trailer Tuesday for Gauntlet mode to get people to maybe buy the game for Christmas

Imagine it
Scar leaps down from on high like normal hunt mode, then we see a shimmer of light to his right before Chopper decloaks, and then Celtic walks on screen menacingly holding a skull.
It would be one hell of a way to advertise the game, and get people hyped

2 Likes

Not likely but it feels better to hope than be realistic that it will release the 22nd

Doesn’t really matter to me I know it’s sometime this month unless by holiday they mean Easter

It would make my Christmas if they added full ps4 pro support

I hope they release something worth releasing. Not just what we expected because we were dutiful fanboy hackers looking into the source files.

I honestly hope they improve on the game modes.
Hell i don’t know what Gauntlet is and dont think generally people know. What is it? That shit from American Gladiators?

I think people really want concepts that they care about and can talk to others about at the water cooler like “rescue hostages” .
Clash was bogus to me. The concept of Clash is incomplete considering that its suppose to be two opposing factions. You see two icons, stargazer vs FT. Its not there and incomplete.

1 Like

Gauntlet is a 15 player mode
Many people are hoping it has 3 Predators, with differing amounts of FT
Some say it’ll be 3vs12
Some say it’ll 3vs6vs6
Some even say it’ll be 3vs4vs4vs4

2 Likes

The idea is so hack! All they did was change some parameter to allow more than one pred or more than 3 FT in a private match. To me its still lazy as fuck and further more we already know what it feels like to fight Pred on Pred in clash. Throwing a third into the mix is like a manage a trois for very little reward.

I can tell you right now the response from ppl on a 3Pvs8FT will be ‘so what’.
That type of gamemode should have existed the moment clash came out and it didnt because i’m sure it would be an overblown version of Clash.

As long as it’s not a Battle Royale with only FT
I’ll be somewhat satisfied

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Its not fortnite.

I further emphasize the devs should focus on the concept many have discussed about of Rescue Missions being something more desirable than more Clash variations simply because its a concept we understand from the film.

I hate hearing/reading that name
Just as much as I hate The Predator movie

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind rescuing or becoming a hostage
It would definitely spice things up

1 Like

and I hope they dont half ass on the AI with it. But again, they would just be running with you.
But if you’re suggesting they you will actually play as defenseless hostages is interesting as well. So long as there are things to do.

And maybe for once to Kill a hostage will have a penalty of -V $$$$.

1 Like

This shit have me shivers.😍 what would have me be the most excited is having this animation being used with your predator and your teammate’s other two Yautja.

I’m hoping if they add battle royale it mirrors Predators

Everyone starts out as FT and the first 3 players to get a certain score become a Predator until they die - Predators can’t hurt each other

Everyone has a set number of respawns

Maybe you can earn respawns in match by doing certain tasks

Player with the highest score at the end wins