Noob to PHG but long time Predator fan.

Firstly i think the game is a load of fun for a long time predator fan like myself. I think it is well balanced - if you come up against a well formed Fire Team the predator has no chance, if you face an uncoordinated group then its easy work to pick through them.

I would like to see longer games though, some are over in 5 minutes.

I would also love to see the Predator be able to string people and AI up and skin them. Perhaps more vocal mimicry too.

Also be good to see all the OG Fire Team as DLC - and finally maybe for a second release but city maps with Pred 2 OG Keys and Harrigan.

10 Likes

Let me be the first one to greet you
Welcome to the forums

5 Likes

Welcome.
First, illfonic doesnt listen to anyone lol.
Two, this game has no balance lol.

Itā€™s an ok game.

8 Likes

City hunter is currently in the game

He ment Harrigan and Keyes. Which makes me suspicious because he should have said Jerry and Tony Pope if he were a true fan

Also, welcome to the forums OP

2 Likes

We can agree thatā€™s broken right?

2 Likes

Useful website for ya. All kinds a good info to help you
Created by the forums own @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

4 Likes

Welcome!

As for your wishes. Well, good luck with that!

Youā€™ll quickly realize that this game is nothing more than a gigantic, wasted opportunity with plenty of questionable design choices, persistent bugs and severe content drought.

1 Like

Excuse Me but King Willie is the Correct Answer šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Close 3rdā€¦close

1 Like

This dread manā€¦truly DREAD!
Nothing else for you hereā€¦Mr Cadiā€¦Time To Go
šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

James Cameron welcomes you. My fellow melons will be glad to help.

Cheers all. We all know Gary ā€œUtah get me twoā€ Busey was the true hero of Predator 2, but yea Narcos Vs King Willie Vs Predator.

Iā€™m starting to like this guyā€¦

Still disagree butā€¦Iā€™m starting to like him

Well balanced LMFAO

I like your attitude Dude and welcome to the community and donā€™t you everā€¦ Ever, ever, ever say well balanced again because it certainly is not.

But is he willing to swear allegiance to the mega ultra melon and follow the ways of James Cameron?

2 Likes

Did James Cameron just assume my gender?

But yea the more I have played it and the more the ā€œmatchmakingā€ is dictating the team upsā€¦ fire team is way OP. I havenā€™t face a group of uncoordinated fireteam in an while now. Their spotting is way to easy tooā€¦as a noob you cant see shitā€¦now Iā€™m playing more experienced people Iā€™m spotted all the time.

1 Like

Lol play with some of the long time players if you want to get a good feel for how stuff is at its core lol.

James Cameron issued you your gender.

2 Likes