Noob to PHG but long time Predator fan.

Some kid just called me a camper…I was a scout … predator…

2 Likes

Don’t forget if you’re a scout pred you have to 1v1 all of them with your wrist blades without sprinting or jumping otherwise you’re a bitch.

5 Likes

He just wanted to show-off his minigun

2 Likes

I love whipping out my minigun.
@REYNOSO_FUA11

3 Likes

Minigun is OP

3 Likes

I know I’m late. Regardless, I welcome you. Enjoy the dance. It’s… My gift to you…

giphy

Nerf grenades. Those things are a pain.

Oh man… how many times did we ask devs for this? How is it that a PREDATOR game is lacking this? Never mind, good suggestions bro, welcome to the forums!
I highly recommend Post your videos thread done by @CHUCK_YT ( Post your videos here)and Screenshot of the day by @MassImpact124 (Screenshot of the Day:) - literally my two favorites on forums
If you need advice in how to play as FT - FT Tutorial - all thanks and credits go to @Cadillackid

EDIT: Shit man! I forgot about the website! But that’s because its so fresh, we are still getting used to it being around – https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/
Massive amount of knowledge about all weapons, perks and class stats. I bet that even devs don’t know all this XDDDD Thanks to @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

3 Likes

Because in the lore stringing people up is for lesser prey which is what the FT isn’t supposed to be

Still on your side though stringing FT would be the ultimate T-bag

1 Like

Shane Black XDDDDDDD!!!

Yes, I guess, but have you noticed each Yautja has its on way of doing it? Jungle Hunter skinned and gutted his pray, while City Hunter just skinned them. Wolf also seems only to skin his victims but also peels off chunks of muscle. But why gut them? When I was a kid I saw how a pig is being slaughtered and gutted - it looked exactly the same. We do this for food… was Jungle Hunter… eating them than XDDD???

1 Like

Maybe

Wouldn’t be any different from humans eating pigs

Could also be a preference of skinning

Probably just hollywood just being hollywood

The “parry” in Predator 2

1 Like

Rumour has it that Gary actually went to space for 12 months to research the role , he even spent some time at area 51

In the written material it was pretty much laid out that they are vegans , they ate roots of certain plants. Could you imagine the yautja vegan space farts on those ships? 😫

“Hey ghost , pull my finger 🤭”, “not again , greyback 😒”.

1 Like

That was just the sheer amount of Keith Richard’s level drugs he was on

1 Like

Wasn’t it after he almost died on a motorcycle? I told him not to pull a wheelie with no hands , but we were so fucked up he wouldn’t listen

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome and hope to play with you sometime 😁