THIS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED

SITH, CRUSADERS, AND MELONS UNITE TO DESTROY THE HERETIC @Kassinaillia

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s kind of funny tbh,
Eshtion: I’m ba… banned

2 Likes

WWWWHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!?!?!??!?!

He literally just posted about how illfonic won’t give us a decent place to hang out, and poof, banned.
We will not be bound to the off topic underworld, we will have justice!!!

WE MUST PUT OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND REVOLT!!!
WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR LAND IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION AGAIN!!!
@TheSenate, I SHALL DIE AT YOUR SIDE!!! THE HOLY MELON EMPIRE WILL BE TRIUMPHANT!!!

2 Likes

Was it posted in off-topic? 😆

Bruh. These mods be power tripping hard.

YEESSS!!! THAT"S THE FUCKED UP PART!!!

@Kassinaillia is that true? Was someone banned for posting in off-topic?

I thought you were banning people for posting in the wrong section and derailing?

It was posted in general discussion. Immediately violated the reason he was banned in the first place.

babababab-- for posting bad against illfonic. That’s why.

I respectfully ask,

where? Last i saw him he was in the post since illfonic keeps deleting our posts. IN OFF TOPIC!!

The thread in question is in off-topic though? Unless there was another one?

He made one in GD essentially talking about the ghostbusters thread not being related to P:HG but still up. That’s about as far as I read before it was 86’d.

2 Likes

Ah

I wish you were on the bug fixing team 👍🏻

So what warrants a ban? Out of curiosity

TRAITOR!!!90130df64d1a815fa0fce35fae4c51eb--memes-star-wars

Pipe down darthruben

That’s what I asked on the ghostbusters thread. Main thing is why is it now that these things are problematic when that’s never been the case? It’s fine if that’s always been the case but to flip the script now a year and half in is jarring.

Really? because i just checked, the only comment he said about the ghostbusters game was in offtopic, and he said that ghostbusters shouldn’t be in general discussion in off topic, and then illfonic convenently blocked the post out of general discussion about ghost busters?

SUS.

2 Likes