NOOOOOOOOHHH WEY

Well I have my thoughts on that , but it would probably get me a ban

3 Likes

That’s what I was wondering in the other thread too lol, will I get banned for pointing that out.

Telling the new guy he’s power tripping or moving the same thread to offtopic only to get it magically delisted

I thought it was a chick?

xir

I like how it wasnt even xem who closed the ghostbusters thread it was courier kekw

Generally we try to warn before banning, except in cases of racism, overt sexuality, and other similar cases. We’re all adults here and we should know what is and isn’t acceptable behavior on a public forum.

And feel free to make any posts you’d like criticizing us, we do keep constructive feedback in mind. Just be sure to put it in the right section and keep things civil and clean.

2 Likes

This is true , we are all adults

Ah , you are new , I wouldn’t want to burn you out with all the points and criticism I have for your employers

1 Like

Get the fuck out of here, you’re turning this place into Reddit 2.0.

This forum is gonna get hella boring if you keep banning people and deleting posts.

13 Likes

Plus I have always been of the impression that criticism to illfonic , goes in one ear and out the other like shit through a goose.

Can I say that? 🤔

2 Likes

“criticism is allowed as long as you arent the topic creator and dont reply to me directly otherwise I will passive aggressively delete your post”

2 Likes

very well, you proved me wrong, i apologize.

but i mean come on, banning people isn’t fair, I mean, just a bit of feedback and i see where you are coming from, but just because they place something unrelated to the game, you shouldn’t get banned. I can see if he was racist, sexist, or whatever, but just because we write something to have fun in general discussion that has no place in there about the game, you’re honestly gonna kill the forum. Here, we can discuss things with the predator community (that sounds lame now that i say it, but point stands). C’mon man.

Unhappy with your moderation? Can’t post off-topic in off-topic? Watching people get shadow banned?

JOIN THE ALIENS:FIRETEAM ELITE™ DISCORD WHERE WE ONLY BAN YOU FOR DISCUSSING THE LACK OF VOICE CHAT WHILE OUR REDDIT MODS ARE ONLINE!

Set in the iconic Alien universe, Aliens: Fireteam Elite™ is a cooperative third-person survival shooter that drops your fireteam of hardened marines into a desperate fight to contain the evolving Xenomorph threat!

5 Likes

Lmfao what the hell is this. Hey hurry up and add engineers you melts!

That currently isn’t on our planned roadmap!

Thank you for your continued feedback! We do keep constructive feedback in mind. Just be sure to put it in the right section and keep things civil and clean by not replying to moderators or your posts may suddenly begin vanishing as they do here!

1 Like

That’s where you’re going wrong! Come on at the very least give us an engie gun, who do I have to beg to for this stuff?

Thank you for your continued feedback!

While our moderators lack the ability to passive aggressively Like your posts, we do have community mods on standby capable of shutting down anything remotely resembling a discussion! And they do it all for free! Join the official Aliens: Fireteam discord today!

Set in the iconic Alien universe, Aliens: Fireteam Elite is a cooperative third-person survival shooter that drops your fireteam of hardened marines into a desperate fight to contain the evolving Xenomorph threat.

1 Like

@Courier

bababan to the bone