NOOOOOOOOHHH WEY

Thank you for your valued feeeback!

We’ve got an additional 3 Seasons for Aliens: Fireteam Elite™ coming out in the next year. Each has either new content or classes, and comes with new rewards. All the content in the updates are FREE with the base game! Check our official discord!

2 Likes

where? I dot know what game you’re referring to.

Hey a mod. That’s a surprise, pleasant one too.

Glad to see you here, this place was….had descended into chaos and nonsense. Nice to see someone cleaning up the graffiti and what not.

1 Like

ooh, somebody got suspend-ban ban bam bam bam! sorry Slasher this ones directed to AFTE.

No worries brother.

1 Like

its been a slow day on the forums.

Actauly no
someone really went Shia LaBeouf today!
Fire got banned,
CCD_Wuffell banned
Badblood got banend
Scarface_1983 banned
GivaHost banned
Eshtion got banned
Finessology banned
AFTE just got banned
jaya_moans got banned
the last two were of course made up today…so i guess thats fair.

Dear Lord Schwarzneggar for whom we are greatful of, thank you for this blessed day of mass ban hammering.
Maybe it was my meme that started the trip. but thank you Amen.

2 Likes

okay, this is getting ridiculous.

I don’t mean to sound like bad blood, but i might leave the forums.

Looks like the next dlc is ready to go since they have so much free time on their hands

1 Like

I was thinking about your question from the closed post, about what gets someone banned. I feel like if they spell out the rules, people will just look for ways to go around them. Just like @Kassinaillia said, use your better judgement to figure out what belongs and what doesn’t. And if that doesn’t work so well, err on the side of caution.

1 Like

he forgot madison_sky, yautja symbiote and basically everyone who regularly posts in offtopic lol

this is a streamer circlejerk forum only

1 Like

like i said, ridiculous.

1 Like

ha ha, yeah, agreed.

atleast there will be a quarter of the forum left just reposting eachothers videos pretending the game still has a community & you’ll get the odd ps plus player

yep. it’s gonna be a ghost town.

OP got suspended today for creating a topic in offtopic asking why everyone got suspended lool

they put a nice face on before shadowbanning you

Maybe there were other reasons; either that or illfonic won’t practice what they preach

This game dead as hell

1 Like

yeah like 10 people today breaking the new rules of the new overlord that werent explained in any capacity beyond “dont post offtopic in general discussion” which also includes not actually reposting in offtopic because that will get you an unspoken suspension

Good to know if I ever want to get banned, just to try it.

I was away for a few days because forum was boring and hoped to see a lively discussion about fb whistleblower, but instead, there lots of folks with clone accounts 😁 illfonic really took this heretic idea to heart

id love to see an explaination for what each person was suspended for im sure its completely impartial

like madisons suspension and the heretic memers being targetted is hilarious. they even nuked the family guy account. in terms of overt sexuality im sure theres a female predator thread a few pages away that needs bumping and all the criminals that participated in it evaluated by the illfonic secret police.

im surprised durbs is still allowed to exist after 24 hours. one meme in the wrong direction and hes done. i think they’re just trying to kill off the forum. less work.

2 Likes