Not even going to bother.

I’m waiting to hear of a hot fix.

This game is shelfed till then.

And for the love of God if I hear delete save data one more time… one more time.

No game of today asks you to delete your own saved files.

Get your shit together illfonic or put this game out of it’s misery.

This is beyond stupid at this point to not be able to play your game simply on a fundamental level.

Sincerely,

Everyone who actually cares about your game more than you do.

19 Likes

It’s…weird. I haven’t had a chance to jump on lately but all the stuff I’m seeing is like the servers went haywire or something?

1 Like

Perhaps its a PS thing, its fine for me on PC, no problems at all… Well aside for PS people dropping in quite a few games…

1 Like

It’s like what happened before.

Old bugs seem to be creeping through lately.

Guess someone unplugged a server to charge their phone again…

I am just so lost at how we take 1 step forward and 8 steps back…

Guess I have to get used to fortnite controls if I want a predator game that actually works.

Fuck, it’s even an AVP game now.

Never did I ever think I’d actually want to play Fortnite more than Predator and I DONT play fornite…

5 Likes

Well I mean this one took a while for the other shoe to drop

1 Like

I just know that we aren’t going to be receiving answers that simple customer service could provide.

This forum reminds me of the feeling of being an astronaut floating away from their spaceship after their tether broke and we all are jusy floating away…

Aimlessly 😔

2 Likes

Well I mean…blocking Fantasma does seem like a full time job at this point so…can’t really blame them for being busy 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

I’ve never seen you this sad 😞

3 Likes

Something’s definitely wrong I haven’t had a five-person match in two days at least two people drop out of each match before it starts.

2 Likes

I haven’t played in a few days so I’m a bit lost, what’s happening now?

1 Like

Do enough people even play this anymore to warrant Sony’s attention over how fucked it is? Aren’t they paying for it?

1 Like

This is back. It’s constant now. Can’t even get into a game.

6 Likes

I only had one full team yesterday as Pred and that was against 3 PC players and 1 PS.
Everything else was 2-3 man (even had 1 man) PS squads.

I wonder what happened. The server issues where fixed quite some time back (not completely but good enough).

Wonderful, whenever they get any sort of good will or positive vibes from the community they have to find a way shatter it. I assume the fix is delete all your shit again.

2 Likes

One step forward and eight back has been the pattern since it was released

That’s verbatim what they said on Twitter. Not here, because they don’t post here.

3 Likes

We get an awesome update, 2v 6 is possible, and we can’t even play it.

We as the consumers have always been on the shit end of the stice wait in long queue times, longer than other asymmetrical players , we never hear why anything happens the way it does and no one ever is held accountable. We are basically treated like Bart Simpson’s Twin, that is chained in the attic.

I’m so fed up.

Private lobbies are fucked too? I was about to say let’s do some 2v6 today

1 Like