Not even going to bother.

@Courier, could we please get reposts of tweets concerning the game here. This is the place I come for my PHG news.

Not this thread in particular but your official forum.

1 Like

Makes me sad too dude.

Appreciate the kind words mello.

The saying goes though:

“good guys always finish last”

2 Likes

shut you fucking cheer leader. Fuck u. fuck your cunting mother fucker. Quit the game, save us from your hoggin the ques.

Your so cute lol

I still get people dropping today as well:

Game started with all 4, midway trough, 2 people dropped.

Avp 2010 on pc is still a lit game

1 Like

This is what @RekII said

And this is how you respond

Do you purposely not see why people don’t like you or are you just that ignorant of what you post because this isn’t the first time you’ve done this.

I’m not sure if you two are buds or not so if this is an inside joke between y’all then that’s on me but otherwise you come off as a complete asshole.

1 Like

So you did not realize by now that he does that un purpose to get attention?

You’re correct Xan84. Rekll keeps message people posting that i’m a cheerleader in the most haenous of ways. I’m just ONLY responding to him alone based on his behavoir. i have nothing against any one else. Reynoso however thinks I do it to everyone which is obviously not true.
And i light Fire on fire because and he does it to me. But I won’t stand it if its not called for. Again, i only light specific people on fire.

I stopped doing it now because Ive been away from the boards in most discussions. But seeing as there a bunch of doodles here making a mess, I’m going to leave for a little longer. I just thought I poke my nose in somewhere. And that somewhere is at Rekll.

Does that make it better? Like I said if it was an inside joke between them that I misread then that’s on me otherwise attacking people the way he did is the same as Fantasma.

1 Like

You’ve responded like that to several people before quit playing the victim.

Who do you think he is, lol!

1 Like

2 Likes

Run into the guy in the game, I have to say he was funny. Just listen to this:

He was upset the predator killed him :)
4 Likes

It’s ok I have thick skin, but u r kinda a turd, hence the cheerleading comment but it’s all good fun.

turd? What did you except from a bunch of loony pogs in crazy town? I just ask that people don’t take sides and lighten up.
The game is what it is but when people foo foo on it without putting any effort into giving constructive criticism it breeds an environment of hostility.

I dropped the game last content update. That was the final straw for me and it looks like I made the right call. I’m surprised people lasted this long with this game. Props to you for sticking with it for this long though. Let’s hope one day they turn this game around. Doesn’t seem very likely though. Maybe we’ll just have to wait for the next pred game…

I for one am not touching Fortnite for any pred action. I’d rather wait 10 years till the next Pred game than do that

@DisturbedLlama and kaeten I dont know his name on here lol

Lol he ain’t wrong

There’s still a lot to do with TLC and quality of life in the game. If the game was as polished as Minecraft, I’d be doing so much more than I am now. But it’s just not happening. And neither will Illfonic be getting anymore of my money until heads are pulled out of asses