October DLC

Tiki Predator huh?

I suspect we will get something like this as a melee weapon

https://2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/You+kids+and+your+metal+swords+why+cant+you+just+_a1098bf2b450a2a3bb8e5e7c55d265f8.jpg

A volcanic island map would be sweet too

Itā€™ll be a red pointy hat for FT

Itā€™s by halloween. Probably gonna be a shit Jason Predator or something like that. Another tanky and slow trash class

2 Likes

10 shillings on Scar or Mr. Black

1 Like

Accurate

October could be fun for a Jason throwback.
A map thatā€™d have a lake and youā€™d have a stargazer camp nearby filled with dead bodies. Youā€™d find a Predator lair with severed head on a shrine. Maybe an Elder sword machete variant with a hockey mask style war paint. Itā€™d be something fun as a nod to Jason though they did release the machete trophy.

Even if we do get Tiki though I am holding out for them being a super Predator.

1 Like

This game is going to be the Dragonball Xenoverse 2 of the Pred franchise; you canā€™t kill it and will only go on to get more and more content for the forseeable future lol

Iā€™m thinking Tiki. Best case scenario; a new movie pred. I know not a lot of people agree but I also wantā€¦a female counterpart for Sammy. I really want Mr Black though, more than anyone elseā€¦or Wolf. Either would be most welcomed options though.

@OldKingHamlet give me da female samurai pred pleaassee.šŸ˜…

1 Like

Run me the Greco-roman themed pred.

1 Like

Unfortunately cannot comment on speculation about future preds -_-

Also lol at the DB Xenoverse comparison. While I like DBZ, I will have to contextualize that around ā€œIā€™ll never wear a goku shirt, but if that stuff is on TV Iā€™ll watch it, and enjoyed the hell out of FighterZā€

3 Likes

For those with the audio bug on PS5

There is an update tomorrow that allows 3d audio through your crappy tv speaker

Hopefully it helps

Kay.šŸ˜„

I think
JOHN HERBERT

i just recently hopped back on the forums (havent played the game in a while either)

what are the isabelle tapes

They are audio logs for the latest FT class

Like the OWLF tapes and Dutch tapes

yeah but i mean whattathey say

just like a brief summary

Recap of Predators plus what happened to Royce

Royce is now aligned with the Yautja

3 Likes

wowza

1 Like

You can find YouTube videos of the tapes

Theyā€™re very short