October DLC

Here they are:

2 Likes

50% chance of Tiki
50% chance of Scar

Either or. Granted Tiki seems to have less in development, mostly just uncovered a Skin Pattern for them whilst Scar has his Mask; Plasmacaster & Shurikens but who knows how it will actually go. Itā€™s a total coin flip, 50/50 like I said. Iā€™ll be fine with either but Iā€™d prefer Scar. Though they could surprise us and give us Celtic with Scarā€™s mask as a bonus via patch since they essentially share the same body & armor type in the film.

But yeah, 50/50 toss-up is all there is to it ATM.

2 Likes

Based off the Mr Black mask and the leaked Sempi mask, I donā€™t think scar is going to be added

1 Like

They will get definitely-not-scarā€™s mask, and just the chinese knockoff mask to dodge copyright.

Mr.Black was criminal though because they obviously just didnā€™t want to do a whole super pred model. Even though Supers wouldā€™ve been a cool option for new custom classes.

1 Like

literally WHERE did it say this

never going to happen.
heā€™s going to give FT a bunch of absurd cloak gear and make thermal & thermal nades meta and possibly that target iso perk

Ehh Supers donā€™t deserve to share space with the Purebloods. They can sit at the back of the Ship. Fried Shrimp/Freddy Krugerā€™s Speciel Ed Cousin looking asses.

1 Like

Better than heckinā€™ tiki predator power of juju

Nah. Theyā€™re purebloods.

1 Like

In the tapes

no but where does it say royce joined preds?

just that he didnt get on the ship.

Itā€™s inferred

He admitted his love of hunting men

Was gifted armor by the yautja

Dropped Isabelle off then went back to space

no.

doubled down on his pred fighting quest

You actually think he believes he can genocide the Yautja?

she deciphered it and piloted it herself. OWLF has the ship.

Yep guy likes killing aliens at their own game, knows their weaknesses and theyā€™re enabling him.

FT will get a usable pred ship ingame before pred does.
nerf pred buff FT

1 Like

Either way heā€™s on safari WITH the Yautja killing all manner of aliens

Perhaps he will still align with the humans if we take the plot of the predator into consideration

If anything they just transport him around safari to safari like their favorite gladitorial fighting bull.

he was already killing people, he could just go back to earth if he wanted to kill people

He does want to kill men

That why he was a mercenary on Earth

He enjoys it

ā€œTo think otherwise would be dishonestā€

ā€œWhatever connection he had to humanity died in the jungleā€

Itā€™s all on tape 3 of the Isabelle tapes

I think he just wants to kill some fookin aliens.
That quote seemed more relevant to him using other human beings as bait, leaving them for dead etc. Heā€™s a good killer.

People would be boring to kill in comparison or heā€™d just go back to hunting people since he was already doing that it doesnā€™t make sense for him to be like ā€œshit yo I really hate humanity, I canā€™t wait to kill some humans but dressed in predator cosplay instead of my usual uniformā€

If heā€™s aligned with the Yautja

Which he is

At least for now

They would send him along with other Yautja to destroy the OWLF and STGZ for stealing their technology