Odinn is here!!!

The Gods are Among Us! New Odinn Viking Predator!!!

6 Likes

I love the look, but I’ll be damned if I’m going support this game turning into every predator just lobbing 57 damage quick shot arrows like a roided out Katniss.

I’ve heard the cries, “Predator needs DPS!” :’(

Fine, if you won’t except a 20% nerf to quick shot damage,

then the predator should get only 8 arrows. You can pick them up, so don’t cry about ammo.

Bow spam is just all I see anymore, like the pistol spam in its prime.

@P-willie2000
I just want to be clear, your gameplay is great, and I’m just complaining more about the state of the game. Good on ya for switching to the combistick, occasionally.

1 Like

Pistol spam?
The ft spams bullets all the time why don’t you complain about them?

Dude it doesn’t need a nerf.
Lol

4 Likes

Time for BTL to steal some more content

2 Likes

I was reading his post and thinking to myself wow this is awful

1 Like

Hey man nothing wrong with that bro I’m just trying to be as traditional as possible with a build people can you enjoy I feel the Viking is hard to play as but like this it makes him more flexible

1 Like

Man you never know right LOL 😂 at least you guys saw it here LOL 😂

1 Like

Seriously on this note check out these guys they’re hilarious with they’re commentary LOL 😂

Your RIGHT!
Next predator weapon… burner rifle.
Then every other weapon can go in the trash bin, because what is the point of melee if you have access to equal DPS from range.

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind it
I want a pred sniper lol

2 Likes

Pred-Shot LOL 😂

2 Likes

A predator sniper rifle would likely have low DPS and a small magazine or long reload, so it wouldn’t even contradict my issue with the Yautja bow.

Way to completely ignore my point.

I wouldn’t mind it, or a literal rework to melee plus a shit to of ranged weapons.

Because Axe had the shortest reach (because of tracking and you stand still), but now the hammer is the weakest because you stand stock still then swing

1 Like

Yeah. The axe and hammer are still garbage competitively. It’s hilarious to watch noobs get bonked with them though.

1 Like

The actual point is the arrive damage is fine.
I dont see why you’re so against it.

As for melee, it’s still a risk To use.

1 Like

But the entire melee system could use a buff or rework.

As well as predator movement.
Cause its stiff and clunky.

But these are different topics.

1 Like

1 Like

The hammer’s main attack in a nutshell

1 Like

Or you know school, I can just do like everybody else and make fun of you and tell you to shut the fuck up for shit like this.

Literally the ft has high dps.
Arrows are decent damage.

Dont cop an attitude with me cause I disagree and I’m just trying to understand why you dont like it.

1 Like

I will fight you
80d9a64487fc7f951b234a225eaaed4b

2 Likes