Off topic: The Division PS4

it came out in 2015! I’m only playing in the last few months! and its wild bra. And what the fack happened to you @moralez? still keeping with that stupid avatar I see!

I must repeat my thoughts on this game again, the first hour of this game will have you bitterly confused. So much so you might actually toss it. The confusing mechanics of the controls and the difficulty levels that are around every street corner, one might not actually know how to play this right. Its not fun, but when you get over the first hump then you’ll see what the game has to offer and its not really until the 5th or 6th solo mission. Once you unlock the central Safe House which is your main upgrade facility, thats when you actually have to acknowledge the games superiority over the others.

The missions that lead you to lvl 20 - 30 will actually be hand tailored to be rather sophisticated.
Once you hit lvl 30 is when global tier unlocks which unlocks city areas previously locked and proobably is a good time to go into the Dark Zones .

I dropped PHG therefore i dropped this forum also.

Seems you are missing the best of The Division. The best of it is doing missions on Legendary dificulty (co op of course, solo is almost impossible, almost) and the Dark Zone. Story missions are just ok.
BTW the only thing that may seem hard or that takes too long is to acquire the complete classified builds and weapons and optimize them to the max. It took me almost a whole year to accomplish that cause it’s items are kind of rare.

1 Like

He refuses to add me, effectively missing out on the best part of the game

2 Likes

You add me then. Maybe one of these days i install this game on ps5 (never played it on ps5) to take the rust off my deadly Striker build. Lol

I think they dropped a bonus for recent new players such as me.
In my Inventory was 2 level 30 weapons which I literally sold to level up my other stuff since you can’t use top tier weapons right off the bat it was useless to keep them. I’m not sure if this was somekind of patch update or a bonus drop or something but that is what I did. I would probably find it more difficult to level up had I didn’t sell the lvl 30 items.

Leveling up is really not that hard or long. Doing all the story missions should be enough. Pretty faster if you play in lvl 30 player team sessions doing Legendary missions. But as far as i remember you have to be invited cause if you’re not on level 30 you can not automatically random start Legendary public missions.
Corret me if i’m wrong @Derangedxeno_02

1 Like

Imma install the game again and post my builds here, so you can take some notes.

1 Like

I have to say that selling the weapon for 100k coins for other weapons(that are top lvl) helps when frustrated.
Its those odd times when you really want to finish a main mission that grants 500 Security Wing Upgrade points and you really want it done.

My biggest complaint about this game is the syncing technology with the server. There are odd times when somehow everything from your menu clicks to movements are uploaded and then downloaded with lag. It will almost look like everything you do has a delay response. down right frustrating and I can’t tell what this is or what it means.

my controller is plugged in so its not living off of the battery!

I aint got no PSN bitch!

1 Like

Well if you really wanna enjoy The Division you gotta play online. Otherwise it’s just another TPS

did you pay for credits? 200000000000 is alot!

Nope. I don’t even have the DLC’s

did you use cheats? I guess not since its obvious you’re on PS

Ofc not

1 Like

a little too perfect at 200000000000

It’s the maximum

1 Like

I assume so. Why are there DZ credits? I mean i haven’t looked into it but are they replicating normal weapon and credits all over again but they are “DZ”? and What are Pheonix credits?

Dark Zone credits. Specific to buy stuff on DZ stores.

Its about the world tier 1-4 right? like darkzone drops are 30-40lvl?