Off topic: The Division PS4

I got all the classes full classified.
Only showed the ones i carry. Other items are in the deposit

Hmu, PSN is same username. @MassImpact124 you too dipshit

1 Like

I will. Maybe we can team up this weekend. Don’t know if the player base is still good after all this time.
@MassImpact124 is too scared of being melted by NPC’s on Legendary.

correct

Add me

Now

Little you know, pro players can drop good items for you if you play in the same session…
@Derangedxeno_02

i told you I don’t have PSN plus subscription! and I dont want buy it …yet.

GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PSN SO I CAN GIVE YOU PSN PLUS

1 Like

So i made it to level 30, in that I can start World Tier 1 should I go ahead and amp it up or should I upgrade all my Wings and finish the end game before I start it?

That depends. You want to up the challenge? Or do you want to farm more gear to level the field? The rewards are worth it when you up the difficulty

man, they put Incurgence and darkzone behind that paywall. I mean, if its fun its fun.
I already maxed 30lvl and on the World Tier 100+ lvl and still they inifitely make these upgrades worth the play both on the NPC gameplay and the replay for the solo missions and i like the power play.

not gonna lie, maybe i’ll choose Divsion2 but its monthly for online pay too! Jeebuz! At least PHG let us buy it one and done and its forever online pvp.

I buy every 3 months, $25 for PS+ Essential. Don’t really need anything more. Thought about going annual, it’s well worth.

welp I was 99% done Division1 when I realized they pulled a “can’t do 100% achievements” without actually playing online business on me. 2 Phone Recordings literally not even in the darkzone or anything like that and it blocked me from picking it up.
Goes to show that everything is a cash grab.
Downloading Division 2 as we speak. Hope it is another gay ol storyline because I could sure use another.

cry 🥺

It’s kinda gay yeah

So naive.
Since last decade, 99% of video games you need online playing to get full experience from a game.
Nothing i haven’t told you about this game.
BTW on Division 2 you need online even more as the missions and AI are way more hard to beat amd you gonna need a team.

1 Like

It’s a goddamn musical!

started the demo yesterday. I havent gotten much further than the getting to the white house.

so i bought the game now Div2 ultimate edition on PC. question, can i still get into a matchmaking without the Ubisoft PLus? I believe there is nothing in the fine print i read so far that makes Ubisoft’s app like psn+. I believe they work on a whole other level in terms of online playing?

So far Div2 is like a simplified Div1 in a childish transition to the UI ala ps4 Spiderman. Which is a shame. I thought Div1 was complex as fuck. Div2 makes it simplified. Mods to weapons are being a pain to find. I haven’t even began to add mods to them yet.

But there are a bunch of new things like strongholds to conquer, don’t know what they seem to be about. your abilities like turrets are all there from the beginning except you need to make a real effort to upgrade them all and they are all on the same plain of existence. So you have 3 tiers of every turret available, you just need to make a decision what to get first.

I just wish they would implement more weather systems and add seasons too. There is rain…so far. but needs snow.

Mouse and keyboard makes this effort extremely easy. I’ve not encountered only thing challenging not even big tough boss tier enemies. They just seem to be like bullet sponges at the moment.

Distance is the advantage on the map they do make it an easy headpop.
I haven’t played much of the game so i’ve yet to encounter those gas tank cleaners yet.