Official PREY trailer released (not copyrighted and was OFFICIALLY released publicly)

Hey guys! So for those who haven’t see the Prey trailer, you can now find it on YouTube for its OFFICIALLY out for the public and not a chance of being copywrited.

Also a new detail for the trailer came out in the form of Yautja Blood on Naru……this doesn’t give me confidence in a Predator win but hey I could be wrong (but it’s slim)

AND! One more thing being the poster of the movie, I will say it looks pretty badass

10 Likes

The new Predator looks sick and I can’t wait to see it in action

3 Likes

We have a name for the Predator in this movie.

He’s called Feral. Reminds me of how before 2006, Jungle’s official in-universe name was Savage.

5 Likes

Same here! Honestly win or lose for Predator I think it’ll be good! I just hope the story is as good as the visuals

3 Likes

Really? Cool man where’d u find this out man?

2 Likes

I didn’t know about that name for JH! Also I’ll spread the news!^^

2 Likes

8 Likes

This name, and his entire attire, says to me he is either stranded on Earth like the Exiled, or he’s a Bad Blood.

4 Likes

Personally I like the name, it’s easy to remember and could be incorporated as a class for it’s not a specific name but a title. cough cough @IllFonic & @Kassinaillia cough cough

4 Likes

Until he comes out expect a lot of people to be running around as Exiled with the Classic Blood skintone, Long Default Predlocks & Alpha’s Mask in Talus colors.

4 Likes

Honestly, despite my criticism thus far, it looks miles better than the 2018 nightmare.

3 Likes

That we can agree on, however 2018’s marketing was the same way so I’m still weary

1 Like

Honestly Imma go do it, expect a build video soon

Take this

4 Likes

Alpha Mask - Talus Shader
Scar - 2
Predlocks - Default 2
Skin Pattern - Classic Blood
Armor Shader - Default
Trophy - Tomahawk
Elder Sword - Bronze
Yautja Bow - Bronze

3 Likes

They had a Combistick…

He’s got a Sword on his back in the movie and he seems to be using a Speargun too so I went with that.

1 Like

Okay fair fair, god I hope this Predator lives because such a badass design shouldn’t go to waist

for my dark blade clan build i also use the bow for the spear gun. katana also kinda works as the maul.

1 Like

Is spoiler?, shane black put on spoiler with the head of the fugitive predator, fuck shane black

1 Like