Official PREY trailer released (not copyrighted and was OFFICIALLY released publicly)

I think the green war paint is just a nod for the fact that it’s on Hulu, given Hulu is all about green shtuff.

1 Like

Huh???

Oooooh I see what they meant, yeah it’s just sort of a war paint. God not gonna lie I’d love that war paint for FT

on an unrelated note, would you like me to record some pred voice lines that you could use? kinda like a soundboard? i can do a really good impression where the pred speaks english.

I can do the “What the hell are you”, “What I’ve done to men you wouldn’t believe” among other things. What things would you like me to say?

The trailer looks awesome, I can’t wait for it to come out, in August.

2 Likes

You know what I love? That everyone here toxic, not toxic, or even people who aren’t fans of Predator all agree this looks good! It feels good!

I’m praying this gives the revive the the franchise and the fanbase it so desperately deserves

5 Likes

Buff autism

2 Likes

Feral Predator uh? Sick name, I like it!
As I really like the trailer too. Can’t wait to watch the movie.

Anyway, we also got this little news about the comanche dubbing:

4 Likes

We haven’t had a good movie since 2 so its been a rough few decades, luckily this one actually seems to have the right fucking idea and I am somehow excited for it. All we need now is to get Ridley Scott’s old hands off of Alien and save that franchise

2 Likes

Me too, and hopefully this gets more people to play PHG.

1 Like

And enough attention for IllFonic to kick it into high gear knowing they have a gold mine in their hands

2 Likes

I KNOW! I actually feel good about this and I feel proud to know this franchise found it’s perfect direction. I won’t lie I was skeptical at first but who wasn’t

1 Like

The poster makes me want Predator blood warpaint on Fireteam and human blood warpaint on Predators. Now thats some good customizations right there!

And yes, give me that Comanche dub, I’m all for subs and dubs so I’m winning big here!

4 Likes

YES YES YES!!!

I’m actually happy to know theirs Comanche dub for people who want the actual experience.

1 Like

Meh, I thought Predators (2010) was a very good movie, and Alien vs Predator (2004) was entertaining even if silly.

Beside this, would be cool to have a bad blood or an outcast, but if that will be the case I’d also like to have at least a second “not bad blood” Pred to make an appearance, like an Enforcer (similar to the comics concept), but that might be asking too much.

2 Likes

Btw, I still belive is some kind of Super \ modified Pred, since he looks so weird, between the thin dreadlocks, the unusual face and the type of physique.

Hopefully.

Here’s my build for Feral

3 Likes

Still don’t understand why there isnt going to be a physical release

1 Like

How did you think the last physical release went?

1 Like