Official PREY trailer released (not copyrighted and was OFFICIALLY released publicly)

Same here! Honestly win or lose for Predator I think it’ll be good! I just hope the story is as good as the visuals

3 Likes

Really? Cool man where’d u find this out man?

2 Likes

I didn’t know about that name for JH! Also I’ll spread the news!^^

2 Likes

8 Likes

This name, and his entire attire, says to me he is either stranded on Earth like the Exiled, or he’s a Bad Blood.

4 Likes

Personally I like the name, it’s easy to remember and could be incorporated as a class for it’s not a specific name but a title. cough cough @IllFonic & @Kassinaillia cough cough

4 Likes

Until he comes out expect a lot of people to be running around as Exiled with the Classic Blood skintone, Long Default Predlocks & Alpha’s Mask in Talus colors.

4 Likes

Honestly, despite my criticism thus far, it looks miles better than the 2018 nightmare.

3 Likes

That we can agree on, however 2018’s marketing was the same way so I’m still weary

1 Like

Honestly Imma go do it, expect a build video soon

Take this

4 Likes

Alpha Mask - Talus Shader
Scar - 2
Predlocks - Default 2
Skin Pattern - Classic Blood
Armor Shader - Default
Trophy - Tomahawk
Elder Sword - Bronze
Yautja Bow - Bronze

3 Likes

They had a Combistick…

He’s got a Sword on his back in the movie and he seems to be using a Speargun too so I went with that.

1 Like

Okay fair fair, god I hope this Predator lives because such a badass design shouldn’t go to waist

for my dark blade clan build i also use the bow for the spear gun. katana also kinda works as the maul.

1 Like

Is spoiler?, shane black put on spoiler with the head of the fugitive predator, fuck shane black

1 Like

I think the green war paint is just a nod for the fact that it’s on Hulu, given Hulu is all about green shtuff.

1 Like

Huh???

Oooooh I see what they meant, yeah it’s just sort of a war paint. God not gonna lie I’d love that war paint for FT