OFFICIAL THREAD ENDING THE 87 THREADS

Thats what I was saying. The majority said no :P

And my thread caught the argument for sure. But the poll itself was meant to be thrown at any topics regarding it.

Clearly that didn’t work because your thread started End Game

In all fairness it was the second thread to catch fire, there was another that started it and went to shit then he made that one and it too went to shit.

Clearly it did otherwise this thread would be in flames as well.

Edit

There will be stragglers sure. But those will be easier to smite as they come along with the poll to throw in their face.

87 Predator for Everyone!!!

No

4 Likes

why give it free? It’s the same as hunter and just a cosmetic re-skin for the people that pre-ordered the game.

@rajput and @DhRauta Fuck Off its done
I saw the threads its over

1 Like

1 Like

Imma need your to hold it

1 Like

Nah I may be your friend on psn but here nope

Your my friend on PSN?

Yeah. This is not my gt

Hold the phone…whats your PSN?

THE FUCK I SAY…DID I STUDDER
I HAVE TO KEEPING BUMPING THIS AGAIN

1 Like

Man im surprised its not gotten out of control. Guess the only reason why is because the only interest so far has been the occasional wildling and you bumping it of course. Looks like neither of us succeeded

Oh well.

I’m trying to stop the 87 entitled threads I personally don’t wanna see anymore dumb post saying it needs to be free because people didn’t pre-order

1 Like

You already explained that to me. Was just saying clearly its working as well as mine did. Which is not at all.

Yep…I can keep trying and so could you but there will always be a salty nerd out there

1 Like