OFFICIAL THREAD ENDING THE 87 THREADS

You know damm well what would happen if they switch the Pre-Order exclusive with a different predator

1 Like

1 Like

DAMM RIGHT

1 Like

I’ll take my payment now.

Wire the funds into my swiss account.

1 Like

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end

1 Like

Dammit can’t have shit in Detroit

1 Like

1 Like

Always ready for combat, I like it

1 Like

Yeah it would be Chaos and that is my sole putting for life

You wouldn’t even know it existed had a handful of people not had it xd. Limited cosmetics are not content.

I mean, the picture is still up there on the store page on Epic, its clearly visable

Regarding cosmetics arent content, thats entirely a matter of opinion

@DhRauta
Come on man I said stop I’m trying to be peaceful

They cant change a contract man. Face the facts its a EXCLUSIVE. We PAID EXTRA MONEY FOR IT. The game was 50$ for the PREORDER EXCLUSIVE. The REGULAR GAME WAS 40$. FACE THE FUCKING FACTS ALL YOU CRY BABIES

1 Like

I couldn’t afford to get the game when it was coming out but I honestly could care less lol. It would be different if I didn’t get the JH variant at all, like if that style of mask wasn’t an option and I couldn’t even use the elder mask, but that’s not the case.

I like the Jungle Hunter, but personally I find the Hunter armor with the Elder’s mask and classic skin tone to be more than adequate, and I don’t see why everyone cares anyway.

Maybe I can help this problem guys. Would you like to play as the Predator who got his ass beaten by a log? Forget the sick design, forget the awesome face and model, that man got killed by a log.

THANK YOU

Make PREDATOR '87 DLC
Make PREDATOR '87 DLC
Make PREDATOR '87 DLC
Make PREDATOR '87 DLC
Make PREDATOR '87 DLC

Huh?

Mad they missed it, they’ll get over it. It is just a skin.

Damm I got so numb to Bullshit I didn’t even realize it.

Thanks for bring it to my attention

1 Like