Oh GOUD: The Matrix Ressurrections 2021 REVIEW.

I don’t disagree.

Smith: good day to you, Mr. Anderson.
Neo: yes, a wanderful day it is Constable Smith

1 Like

Whoa, im literate 😂

Constable Smith: don’t run Mr Anderson or i shall be forced to pursue…on horseback perhaps

Still the fight scenes are top notch, they did too many references to the original film (cutting to snippets), they really shouldn’t have done that AT ALL! Maybe there will be a directors cut.

I think it will be generally liked, while fan base will have a bone to pick as always.

In my experience, movies seem airtle better after a second watch. Maybe you’ll like it more if you watch it again in some time.

While it was nice to see Neo and Trinity again, this wasn’t the way to do it……

Only in 2021 does the ONE , actually mean TWO.

Hasn’t it bombed?

At the box office, yes, but the reviews are fair.

From the audience or official review?

Both i guess. I haven’t read any of them. Just seen the numbers

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0zDKxSDeorMwzYPQSzk0sKcqsUChKLS4tKkpNLsnMzwMA0IwMdA&q=matrix+resurrection&oq=&aqs=chrome.0.46i39i362j35i39i362j46i39i362j35i39i362l8j46i39i362j35i39i362l3.-1j0j7&client=ms-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

We see e e e e e e d. De. E. We e we e e e e e e d e e e e e

Anything I have seen has basically said its a pile of shit , I doubt the director saying it was political will help either .

It just looked and sounded bad , the movies never really got better after the original in my opinion, fun to watch but just not better .

1 Like

I was excited about the news, but after seeing the trailer had mixed feelings. I have no immediate desire to watch it. @MassImpact124 has mentioned that the first half is pretty decent, but the second isn’t. I’ll watch it someday

I seen that a lot , it started somewhat decent and then pulls on in to shitville.

Directors cut will be just the first part of the movie 😂

They will call it Matrix: Sex in the City. I loved the first half you just watch the first half and call it a day. I always wanted to see Keanu in Friends. Kind of like a love triangle between Rachel and Ross.
Better agree or Kass will delete you!

1 Like

Will she still be able to detect me if i create a new account through a different net provider? I used to have two providers: home and mobile. Now only home, but i guess i could always Wifi at McDonald’s.

1 Like

Do everything at McDonalds. Setup camp!

If only they had showers, I’m sure i could make a somewhat comfortable home-away-from-home there

Its really not. The first half is basically the director acting like he had a gun to his head and HAD to make this terrible movie. In addition to shitting on anyone that liked the fight scenes because matrix is 2deep4u in some meta office commentary.

Think of that scene in The Predator where they’re standing around the pred asking why he’s not called a sportsfisherman instead of Predator. Stretched out a whole half hour. That’s the first half of the movie lol.

But now the fights look like something out of Supernatural that they filmed over the weekend & was shot by someone with a serious case of parkinson’s.
Those resident evil movies with Mila jovovich look like art in comparison. John Wick is in it and force pushes 2 people and that’s about all he does the whole movie. The rest is Trinity and her avengers assembling.
The machines are their pet pokemon now too and have preferred pronouns, its awful. And the not-morpheus is Silver Surfer or something I can’t even begin to explain. Not really worth acknowledging this movie exists.