hacks on ps4. you guys, SEVERELY lack reading comprehension.

So to all of you bitching pc players are all hackers, I just ran into a hacker on ps4.
Shits everywhere now I guess. That’s unfortunate. A PS4 PLAYER WAS HACKING I HAVE CROSSPLAY OFF.

I suggest you start doing something illfonic. Even just responding. I can wait till bugs are fixed, but I ain’t sticking around with hackers running about.

Sorry to use your vid shifo, but this is the exact same thing I ran into. Starts at 6:25 I believe.
For some reason my ps4 didnt record it, hence me using this. THIS IS SHIFOS VID, I RAN INTO THIS. THIS IS NOT MY FOOTAGE.

I just hope I dont run into it again.

Edit: guys please read the entire thread and all my post carefully. AGAIN THIS AINT MY VIDEO. FFS.

THE DUDE WHO HACKED WAS ON A THROW AWAY ACCOUNT. RIGHT AFTER I GOT KILLED HE LEFT THE MATCH AND CHANGED HIS NAME.

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT FOOTAGE OF MY RUN IN WITH HACKS, BECAUSE MY PS4 DIDNT RECORD THE FOOTAGE FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.

I CHOSE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE IT SHOW CASES THE HACK USED ON ME.

3 Likes

I wanna say it was a 150 ping thing but maybe its hax.

Looking at it again looks like crossplay desync. Apparently ps4 has some stuttering, no idea how that would appear on pc side.

he already made this post… also this may very well be desync issue. it is not confirmed hack. im not saying hacks dont exist but this isn’t confirmation.

My ps4 didnt get the clip for some reason, but nah the guy even changed his name, plus hes got a low throphy level so hes on a throw away account.

Trust me, I haaaate when ppl call hacks for no reason, but this shit happened to me faster than it did to him.

There was no lag or anything of the sort.
I’m pissed that my ps4 didnt get the clip.

So trust me no ones gonna change their name right away after a match like that for no reason.

@Finessology @Jaysus

That’s why I turned off crossplay.

Are… are you serious right now @Renegade, buddy? I’ve had crossplay off for about a week. It was a full ps4 lobby. Read what I wrote lol.

Reminds me of hackers back in mw3.

1 Like

Oh ok I didn’t know you turned off crossplay. Hackers everywhere I guess.

Ya unfortunately man.

i don’t think your crossplay is off… that icon on the right of the screen says that there’s at least one pc player in that game.

wait, i’m confused. the part where the mysterious damage is taking place is the game where you’re on pc against 1 pc and 3 ps4 players, but then you said you were on ps4 with all ps4 players when a hack happened? isn’t the end part of the video where the “hack” is taking place?

That’s not my vid, that’s another person.

I had use shifo’s vid because that’s the same thing I ran into. I said it earlier but il say it again.

My ps4 didnt record the actual hack for god knows what reason. Maybe I clicked photo, idk. Anyway I did get a 30 second clip afterwards where I got the dudes name, looked up his profile, and it was a throw away account with low trophy level. Not only that he changed his name right after that. He was trying to be slick.

Time stamp please

Read my full post man. 6:25. This isnt my vid, I’m using it as an example because this is what I ran into. Read all my post in this thread, I’ve explained what happened.

Thank you

Didn’t have time to read the post that’s why I asked for time stamp.
It’s not hacking, it’s desynchronize
Same issue exists in Hunt Showdown and the dev’s actually bothered to explain how desynchronization works. It’s all about hit registration.

Here’s a link that explains everything for you, from the Hunt Showdown main page: Skip images, look at vids

I hate people who immediately call hacks when actually it’s their problem or the servers problem.
Like for instance, the poor man from FT had no idea wtf was going on to the Predator, because either him, or the Predator were no longer fully connected to the server. And it seems like the Predator desynchronized because of the big fast damage it suffered later.
So calling someone a hacker when it’s not them causing the problem ain’t too nice tbh.

This is why I said read everything man. He quickly left after I died and changed his name. It was a throw away account. @Redycx

Aight. I’m trying to help with anything I can but I had to answer in a rush. I answered to what I saw in the video and it clearly was desyncronziation.
If you bumped into a real hacker then I’m sorry, but changing his name won’t help with anything.

It’s alright man I get it. I hate when ppl call hacks when it’s not. No worries.

1 Like

Appreciate it

should totally drop my 3hrs of Lore Pred gameplay here… the amount of collision issues among other things make me question if my Pred model learned how to traverse as a kid lol

1 Like