Okay hear me out guys/girls

The most realistic balance change that would help around overall with the “death squads” , good randoms, etc… would be that illfonic makes the most realistic bullet projection/impact/drop system in game which would be fair for both predator and fireteam.

Hear me out okay, before i continue i have played enough fireteam and predator side to know what people have issues with… and this is where it gets interesting.

So you may all know that when u play fireteam and u know where pred is but that silly branch is on the way dont u just wanna shoot and hit pred trough it? Well i found a right and fair balance to it…

Lets say if you are a predator and fightning againts a good sniper player, and they either abuse the graphics or not and they focus you instead of mission… and u just end up thinking ur hidden but instead they just spam the bullets on you ultimatly not being able to hit you and scare u away lol… this goes for the sniper players or pretty much every fireteam gun really…

What would you say about making a branch penetratable object in game that blocks 50% of incoming damage from all guns? and 50% of dmg goes trough it? while also adding bullet drop to the game?

This would balance the game out more and preds wouldnt have to worry about getting sniped off so easily from distance from trees etc… And also the fireteam wont have to shoot the branch of first before shooting predator in the face.

@OldKingHamlet @Courier (This is my final proposal)

So…

Legs/arms = 20% dmg to preds health
torso = 50%
head = 100%

with the dmg reduction by enviorement which should be passive perk by predator aka the map… and his surroundings…

It will go like this with the 50% reduction

legs/arms = 10%
torso = 25%
head = 50%

damage done to pred

4 Likes

@Slasher_Clone @Fire @Idek @MassImpact124 @Finessology @Lazycollinator @VENN7eance @Idunno56 @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Weevo540

3 Likes

Back in a bit.

Sorry I’m a lazy reader but bullet drop would barely scratch the surface I mean it will help against snipers but the map isn’t big enough for bullet drop to affect anything

1 Like

I WOULD LOVE IT INSTEAD OF HIT SCAN THO
Lol

1 Like

I dont think projectile weapon on ft will help that much. Here is the reason why I am saying this:
Ok, we all want to buff noobs and nerf pros right? If you put a bullet drop you will 100% nerf noobs and nerf pros, but pros will always adapt and find a way to aim like before or almost the same of before. I can guarantee that a little bullet drop Will not stop me from hitting sniper shots , but on the other hand it will make almost impossibile a controller player to use a sniper (and imagine if that player is also noob…). We need less damage , sustain and longer missions.

2 Likes

See thats the beauty thats why we make branches affected by bullets it would also feel much more immersive with bullet drop and take skill to aim.

The 50% dmg red would make sense also just to warn the predator to move and leap away and incase they try to shoot at him they have chances of the bullet not hitting him cause it will drop n stuff

1 Like

I don’t even know anymore.

I want projectile based guns tho.
But theres other stuff that needs work too.

2 Likes

See thats why i joked with slasher that its good thing they should add AIM assist and aim lock… cause like then it would be good to just like stay on branches from range to kill than go up close… plus they cant lock onto u if ur invis only when visible lol

Step by step honestly… this is the best out ot the box idea i can come up with for not ruining balance between both or one side benefiting more from it…

I really think that right now the main issues are damage and missions. As well as reinforcements and sustain of course. But the priority is reduce damage and imcrease mission’s objectives from 3 to 4 in each map.

Less damage can be coded so like lets say hitting the let dmgs him from distance like 20% torso is 50% and head is 100% dmg register…

Longer missions can only be achivable if illfonic decides to make it so u have to revisit some places to reactive connection or smth… like in payday 2 where u reboot the drill to finish lock opening… so u need to reboot the objective load n shit… so u dont camp there and do nothing…

I agree to that… bullet drop can be good incase u want to hit like either torso or head or legs… arms…

Thats why ive said think out of the box people… dmg red behind branches and if u land a headshot it will register like 50% of it… same with torso it register like half of that to warn pred his cover is blown to now punish him for going up that tree…

There is so much puzzle pieces to go trough but no one is trying lol… i wish @Lazycollinator was here…

So…

Legs/arms = 20% dmg to preds health
torso = 50%
head = 100%

with the dmg reduction by enviorement which should be passive perk by predator aka the map… and his surroundings…

It will go like this with the 50% reduction

legs/arms = 10%
torso = 25%
head = 50%

damage done to pred

2 Likes

Since they changed bear traps , now reinforcements are impossibile to contest. So Predator need more time and more sustain. Ft has already too much sustain and missions are too fast. Pigs spawn close to Ft so you cant eat them against a good team. Damage is super high because of Yautja Bane, so every engage you have to heal , it means that even with a flawless game in which you hit 100% of your shots with everything, you can still lose. And I did it. Private match against my friends (already knew that I was going to lose with this meta, I was fine) and I did flawless game, 100% accuracy with spear and bow and still lost the game. 4 bow to kill supports , 1 spear + 1 arrow +1 wrist blade , 1 spear + 3 wrist blade. I was constantly downing them but couldnt secure any kills because every time I was downing one of them I was also losing 90% of my hp bar. This is insane.

2 Likes

Ok yeah read the thing about dmg reduction… its the most neutral and benefitial for both sides right?

This has to be the fix for infinite limbo loop of constant stat changes from patch to patch… just read the up reply

It’s good change, but still not enough. There is heigh advantage right now to incentivize people playing on trees. Problem is that you are so slow on trees and you will get melted even with less damage. Need more ADS mobement speed for Pred , specially with the bow.

Yeah that gets a bit tricky but this is like my max brain power thought that i need help with making it in bigger plan and fix… where the fk is lazy

They need to for sure make predator feel more mobile and fluent in movement lol… basically remove his limit of climbing around stuff… so he can climb on buildings too…

People forget projectile doesn’t just mean bullet drop. Its time for bullets which means you dont get hits for barely grazing the preds hitbox midleap. Makes a difference with all guns.

1 Like