Okay hear me out guys/girls

Yeah lets just call that entire thing Laws of physics lol in game… so people and myself dont mess it up… either way i really think the certain body part hitbox system should do wonders for balance and there wont have to be constant loop changes lol…

And it will now take skill and focus from fireteam to hurt predator

This can be a game changer right there for the better… it might even fix entire balance for half the game need… then other half would be bigger maps or better objectives that take time.

Ive put a lot of thought into it and it came to my mind huh… so how do we stop the infinite loop of people complaining people do so much dmg on fireteam and now predator is too op etc… i think Keep the current damage and ammo amount right…

Nerf the perks cause its bound to happen certain classes are actually fking faster than usain bolt lmao…

@DhRauta @Dentdesabre @KameofWar forgot you lads

This is better than the bullet drop idea, which wouldn’t change much imo. This lets the guns stay lethal if you push into a team but if you’re hanging back in the trees, you’re safer from snipes. As branches are eliminated you lose that protection so not to much of an advantage other then when you’re moving and being sniped at.

2 Likes

Why has thou summoned me!?

2 Likes

Show us your boobz

1 Like

Well I have some but they aint of the female variety lmao

Lmao

I summoned u cuz i may found a solution to infinite time loop of balance changes… lmao

@VENN7eance @TheETgamer right here come read up post the entire OP its worth the time trust me lmao

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK @SammyToeJr @YUPPERS @XViper @cALL_me_CARALLO Ok atting more people to read my OP as i want this in game highly and it would actually fix so much balance than constant changes

In my personal opinion those branches shouldnt be reducing the damage at all. They are mostly just huge ass leaves. Its stupid that the bullets hit them in the first place.

Of course they wouldnt be a necessary evil if pred wasnt so damn shit at stealth, and didnt need all the cover he can get. But what does lazy know :P

1 Like

I read through it earlier while having my morning coffees, but I need to be stingy with the likes I award comments because of the ridiculous limit to how many you can use in a 24hr period.

Some great ideas, and I applaud the effort and work. Keep refining and fine tuning, and make sure @Lazycollinator hasn’t already addressed certain things first in his many laborious works of art called "Lazys reworks…"👍🏼

1 Like

That being said. Id be okay with the damage reductions you put forth as a stand in for the game we have now.

1 Like

ok but they have them in so we have to adjust to damn branches… and to make this game actually use asymmetrical benefits and foundation… branches are part of environment, which lead me to make that holy grail of the thing

Wonderful now i hate myself for not putting this idea up 4 months ago XD

yea i like the sounds of this

1 Like

Ok so far no negative replies cause i am fairly certain this can be beneficial from both sides.

Im not too cool on the bullet drop thing though. And I know its been begged for even by @Fire all over this forum. Here are my concerns.

Scope reticles will need to be redesigned to assist in dealing with drop.

Different weapons are gonna need to have their own drop speeds, meaning that the divide between meta and non meta weapons is likely only going to be worse.

Controller players already dont have aim assist, now they have to account for bullet drop? :P

Recoil in game is gonna need to be reworked because it is extremely basic, janky, and annoying to deal with even without drop. Enemies already require you to mag dump them straight in the noggin to efficiently kill them both ammo and ttk wise. Leading shots against enemies that stop on a dime is also gonna be a nightmare.

Bullets that “should” have hit are going to be even more frustrating.

Collision on everything in game is already ass for pred ranged weapons. Hitting invisible corners and shit is already an issue. It only becomes worse when all ft weapons become projectile and more frequently catch shitty collision

And the cherry on top. The engagement ranges in this game are rarely beyond 200m. Meaning bullet drop, unless extremely aggressive and unrealistic, is gonna do jack shit other than force you to lead shots. Most bullets arent gonna drop far at all at such ranges.

Basically. Its not a good idea imo. But thats purely opinion.

Edit. One more.

The already unstable servers, on a so far extremely unstable engine, are going to be exponentially more unstable when having to calculate projectiles from fully auto weapons from 4 different people at a time.

1 Like

50% of that redesign does not even have to happen such as scope redesign, different recoil cause i doubt they will even fix the current junk ass recoil cause its bad and broken even now.

almost like eve 70% of shit u mentioned is illfonics own doing bad from start mechanics not properly developed lol… but i hear you… incase they decide to actually fix it… they can add my idea.

I would also like to focus on and say…

PS4 players can finally have their aim assist even with that idea i proposed cause let me tell you… with what i’ve proposed fireteam is going to finally have an option to use their skills cause like all off the known issues we have had with people who snipe and abuse graphics will now be not that of a threat to predator… cause let me tell you why…

the way it works is… even if they miss a shot on like head and branch gets hit… the bullet gets reduced dmg and predator gets alerted and is given sort of signal oh they know i’m coming better stay low and give predator an option to manage his own HP before he gets to fireteam… so once he comes up to fireteam his health would be lets say like 95-98% after that sniper shot and not lets say 90% or less from sniper shot XD