Okay so I wanna know your preds!!!!!

Well, we’ll see. It would be nice to have any new map. It would be cool to see some pyramid map since Predators are connected to pyramids and old civilizations.
Thanks!
What time? :)

1 Like

Aihrui Loadout

This is my main Aihrui.

Here is her official Toyhouse profile because she is based on an actual Oc: https://toyhou.se/7753753.-yautja-aihrui-

4 Likes

Bow before Skaði, Goddess of the wilderness!!

Not even the fiercest of Viking Berserkers stood a chance against her

3 Likes

My Girl is now a Valkyrie too.
Matriarch Aihrui w Mask
Matriarch Aihrui without Mask

She feels quite different now, so I need some time to adjust to her.

2 Likes

You don’t wanna know her. xD

2 Likes

The Guardian has arrived!

@OldKingHamlet combistick needs to be held in left hand in customization

Right now wristblades clip through his arm

Also add the gauss cannon in place of the wrist launcher which would be like a shotgun

@WeylandSpaghetti

Feast your eyes on this!

4 Likes

This is pretty damn close and it’s awesome! Great work!

2 Likes

This is super dope!!! Good job bro!!!

Is everyone’s predator an edgy Bad Blood?

2 Likes

I mean badbloods r cool asf

1 Like

I want to make my Slade/Deathstroke Pred but I can’t cuz I don’t have the proper simple warpaint right side black and left side orange 😅

1 Like

Nah, but I prefer the Mercenary Yautja clan. Or Enforcers predators

1 Like

ilo vvvvve. it

2 Likes

A face only a mother would love!

2 Likes

Skulls every where on my Preds body

1 Like

How do PS players take screenshots??

1 Like

hold the share button and it’ll take a screenshot

1 Like

I never knew that 😅

2 Likes

Born into a small clan Dust was only a infant when his clan was slaughtered by bad bloods. He had to teach himself the basics how to craft crude weapons and armor but without wrist blades he resorted to a simple bow and arrow.
He always kept a bow and a quiver to hunt or defend himself
After years of solitude he finally found another of his kind, or so he thought it was a super predator establishing a hunting preserve, after approaching it the super predator turned to him and was filled with rage of the thought that this trash was approaching him so after a brief battle the super finally won and took his trophy a mandible from Dust but he was not ready to die when the super’s back was turned he drove a arrow through his chest. bruised and bloody Dust collapsed soon after. When he awoke in a place unfamiliar to him it looked mechanical he was covered in bandages finally a door opened and a elder stepped in to the room and he spoke “you fought bravely against the heretic what is your name? But there was no reply due to Dust being alone for so long and abandoned at such a young age he never learned to speak, when the elder realized this he motioned for the young blood to sit and he activated his wrist computer and started to rehearse there language with him. Days passed Dust could finally make short sentences and say yes and no. He was new to this ship and it’s crew but he was allowed to roam and meet everyone onboard he kept to himself though for the first week but started to open up to everyone especially the elder he told him of his time on the planet and the tools he made, after a span of a month he was given a wrist computer and blades as well as his own Yautja bow. but good things don’t last forever, there ship came under fire from a unknown space craft looked like a ring. There ship crashed on earth when Dust awoke and saw friends dying in the ruble he was stunned but when he saw his elder impaled by a piece of metal he was devastated.
Dust turned to see the ship that attacked them land the creature that stepped out unknown to him he would have a encounter with a engineer.
Full of rage he lunged at the engineer but he was simply swatted away like a fly, the engineer walked furiously over to the dying elder and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him into the air while also examining the elders trophy’s he grabs one, it looks to be a vial of black liquid finally he throws the dying elder to the ground and left when Dust awoke everyone was dead, frantically he searched for anything that could help him… nothing finally he came to the corpse of his elder he found a single combi-stick. He buried his friend that evening, with only a bow and combi he entered the wilderness.
But this was the beginning of his story

4 Likes

I did the thing

1 Like