Okay so I wanna know your preds!!!!!

How the hell you already heart it I just posted it
That was at the snap of a finger

1 Like

Yeetja (old placeholder meme name I never changed, if you all got a good actual name let me know).

Being the oldest of 3 yautja brothers, all sons of a noble elder, Yeetja took the role of leader, and while he is physically average for a yautja, his intelligence and skill set him apart from the rest. He was however born with all blue coloration, which is both rare and a disadvantage in camouflage for the individual, but it is genetically common in The Noble House Of The Blue Slash . While some say because his father is an Elder he received his golden armor and weapons, his father actually pushed him farther and held him to more scrutiny than other yautja of his age group, ensuring that anything he receives is well worked for. He enjoys close range combat with a combistick, but also shows enjoyment using his plasma pistol. Rising through the ranks of the Yautja quickly, it was not long before he took the throne of his family, The Noble House Of The Blue Slash. He now leads the noble house with honor and dignity, making the name feared among bad bloods and respected among other clans and tribes.

3 Likes

LMFAOAO😭 I log on the moment I assume 😂

1 Like

I enjoyed that story. ⭐

3 Likes

Thanks
I kinda just threw stuff together

1 Like

I wanted to do something different and kinda made my predator a underdog of sorts

2 Likes

how often do you want to say dust xD
grafik

1 Like

4F772F0510EE
My story telling is shit I know
Only 8 times it’s fine

3 Likes

That was actually a good story.
Good job, I liked reading the story of Dust.

Have you come up with a name for that clan that adopted him or the name of that Elder?

Maybe later on Dust will want to try to avenge his fallen tribe by hunting for engineers and that specific one that choked out that Elder. Idk just a thought :/

2 Likes

That intro was pretty cool

2 Likes

I need to get around to figuring out the details of my clan.

2 Likes

I’ll contact you once I’m done thinking up a new story

2 Likes

Yautja Clans have hunted on Earth for many years, specifically humans the Masters of their world, waging many conflicts amongst themselves gives opportunity for, Yautja Young Bloods to prove themselves worthy. Yet such conflicts has attracted a far more dangerous foe known as Bad Bloods or Super Predators.

Lately there have been many reports the number of Bad Bloods on earth have grown to a point where loyal Clans are attacked, hunted and murdered. The Council has dispatched one of its most elite units known as The Enforcer’s, to even the odds and avenge the fallen loyalist.
-Zeal:

This isn’t Zeal’s first time on Earth. He has exterminated Bad Bloods in the past as far to Scandinavia and Greece, some occasions the humans have aided in his hunt to avenge their fallen family or comrades. Zeal has taken pieces of weaponry from his fallen human friends, or has forged some piece of his armor & gear resembling human cultures as a sign of respect to his human allies that have fought along side Zeal.

2 Likes

That’s my Clash Predator btw

1 Like

After traveling for a couple of hours
The young predator came across a human
harvesting crops
Dust landed in futile Japan
After examining the human from a distant they locked eyes, they stared each other down but the human broke first running to a village nearby. After realizing he was unwanted he turned to leave only to have a arrow land feet from him he turned to see a samurai draw his sword.
The samurai charged at Dust
In reaction to this dust threw his arms up to predator his head.
The samurai cut deep into the forearm of Dust
With a roar of pain he swung at his opponent
Nothing
He lowered his arms to see the samurai ready to charge again
He was ready
Dust extended his wrist blades and when his opponent charged and swung his sword but Dust caught the sword between his blades and snapped it like a twig
While dazed from the destruction of his sword
Dust grabbed the blade from the ground and impaled the samurai.
He walked away turning on his taking the broken sword as a trophy.
After week of tinkering with his wrist computer he finally learned how to send distress signals
And after a few hours of waiting he was picked up and coming back to yautia prime.
While flying the elite asked “How was your ship shot down and who killed your elder”
Dust Bowing his head replied “we were shot out of the sky and when we crashed the the thing followed us to the planet’s surface and took something from my elder” can you describe this thing said the elite
“It was bigger than me with pale white skin and bio-mechanical armor”
With a look of worry the elite left the room

2 Likes
2 Likes

THE NOBLE HOUSE OF THE BLUE SLASH

• Description:
    -The Noble House Of The Blue Slash, or TNHOTBS for short, is one of the most well respected noble houses in Yautja society. Members of the Noble House must all take on the standard Blue Slash and Golden Armor, but exceptions are made per request and for House Hands. Currently lead by Yeetja following Elder’s appointment to the Ancient Council.
    One major focus of the Noble House aside from honorable hunts is the extermination of the Bad Bloods and Super Predators.

HOUSE MEMBERS:

Yeetja:

The oldest of the 3 brothers, Yeetja took on the role of leader. He is physically average for most predators, but his intellect and skill set him apart from the others. Recently appointed Noble House Ruler by Elder, his father and previous Noble House Ruler. His mate, Valkyrie, runs the Earth Outpost of the Noble House and the two make an amazing duo on the hunt.

Scouter:

The youngest of the 3 brothers, Scouter is the fastest and smallest of the bunch. He focuses on ranged combat, but still enjoys up close melee combat when possible. Most often doing reconnaissance and intelligence gathering, or when time and speed is essential.

Zerke:

The middle of the 3 brothers, Zerke is the largest and strongest. He enjoys melee combat the most, and has many a hunt completed with only his bare hands. He tends to fight before thinking, leaving a trail of carnage in his unstoppable wake, sometimes taking out entire encampments within mere minutes.

Elder:

The father of the 3 brothers, Elder is the oldest member of TNHOTBS. He is focused on balancing all aspects of combat and hunting, and more recently passing down that knowledge. Appointed to the Ancient Clan as an advisor and representative of TNHOTBS, he appointed Yeetja as the Noble House leader, but he still has a position in the house as an Ancient.

Valkyrie:

Leader of the Earth Outpost, Valkyrie is also the mate of Yeetja and the sister of ViKing. She focuses on a balanced combat style, and is known as one of the top predators in the Noble House. Throughout history unique predator armor designs have influenced the cultures of the planets they hunted on, and she laughs at the human idea that their cultures have influenced predator armor.

ViKing

His territory encompasses the north, and he is the brother of Valkyrie. He, much like Zerke is much stronger then the average predator and prefers melee combat, but with his Battle Axe. He prefers to hunt in colder temperatures, and has much respect for the norse warrior culture, and especially how they have adapted their armor to mimic his.

Sa’mur’ai:

His territory encompasses Japan and some of China, and is an extremely skilled swordsman. He is slightly stronger than the average yautja, and uses that to wield his Katana, an unique predator design. Much like ViKing, he has had a profound impact upon culture and weaponry of his hunting grounds, and also shows great respect for the cultures he has affected.

The Second City Hunter:

The second predator to terrorize LA, and a distant cousin to the City Hunter of '97. Upon hearing the tale of CH97, he forged his armor in its likeness and made it his goal to succeed where the young blood did not. This goal was ultimately reached, and he made it out alive and nearly unscathed, passing his Young Blood trials with flying colors.

Kaail The Second:

Cloned back from Kaail’s DNA, Kaail the 2nd is a fearsome hunter. He prefers primitive weaponry and armor similar to his predecessor, and is considered a Noble House member. He was cloned, with permission of the Ancient Council, from DNA found on recovered armor of Kaail, and missing parts were coded using House DNA. As such, he has house colorings and is raised and considered one of their own.

HOUSE HANDS:

Jedi:

A force-sensitive yautja, Jedi was picked up by the Jedi Order when he was an infant. Upon completion of the Jedi trials, he forged lightsaber weaponry into traditional weaponry of his species. After attaining the rank of Jedi Master, he left the Order after a vision foretold that if he continued down his current path that he would fall to the Dark Side. He now works as a Yautja Enforcer and House Hand, completing the Noble House’s missions and bringing Bad Bloods to justice, often side by side with Sith.

Sith:

Also a force-sensitive yautja, Sith was abducted by a Dark Lord of The Sith and trained in the ways of the Dark Side. After many years as an apprentice and careful planning, Sith killed his dark master and returned to the Yautja lifestyle, now using the Dark Side and specialized lightsabers with his hunts. Ironically, he also often works with Jedi, and the both being able to find common ground over rejecting other orders to return to the hunt, and ending a rivalry that had existed between them.

Melon:

He is an elder, and one of the few Elders with the clearance to access the Holy Melon Artifacts, a central part of the Predator belief system. He has dedicated his life to the Melon, as we all should.

I’ll update with HOUSE TALES as I write them.

2 Likes

Shiiiiiiit making me look bad…i posted a big one like this a while back but I’m not sure I can find the thread now guess I’ll have to get out me quill and start writing their Stories again. You guys always revitalize my Love for this game and its strange community 😎

2 Likes

This community and people on here also revitalizes my interest in the game, lets hope these crazy bastards stay crazy, we can’t have it any other way!

2 Likes

Alright, here’s my Pred names
Moss Dick: Green Viking
Bone fucker: Alpha
Magic Mike: City Hunter with a shit ton of branch perks
Beerzerker: Also known as the notorious Zerk Zerk
Milf Hunter: Hunter with lots of movement perks and a combi stick
Why I die: Scout

I forget the rest

2 Likes