OKH reddit statement

It happened to me on Dutch 87, 'cause I played with 3 potatoes who didn’t shoot anything.
So I did the mission, killed AI’s, fought off the Pred alone and eventually I only had 10 bullets left in my Sawz and zero in my pistol.

1 Like

Nah, the saw been needing a nerf since the start.
And that’s coming from someone who’s pretty much always used It.

2 Likes

Personally it’s the “FT’s field of vision” comment for me.

I guess they dont wear headphones either. You can only play a map so many times and still be surprised that the preds standing on the warehouse roof at derailed.

1 Like

The problem is not the saw-z, the problem is having 4 sawz’s

Same with the damn field medic

Multipliers

There’s many changes to be made and it can’t be just nerfing/buffing one weapon. It needs to be a collective, otherwise people will just pick up the next best thing and then everybody will complain about that one.

2 Likes

I say it’s fine, 'cause there’s not alot of players who are efficient with it.

No way they can do that?

1 Like

People here have basically complained about almost every FT and Pred weapon. Be it because is shit, they buff it and now is too strong, they nerf it and now is shit

Now I see why the cloak was allowed to be so terrible and practically glowing at launch + elephant footsteps

If no one mass complains they are completely oblivious.

1 Like

now we have leaping glowsticks in night maps

Buff FT! Give us Mike Harrigan!

I don’t get the point of this honestly. The game isn’t going to change. This is it.

1 Like

But we have some rules to make a more fun experience for both sides, no support cus dmg reduction, no field medic, no tracker perk and lately Predator doesn’t use disk. Still FT wins most matches.

4 Likes

because FT missions are simple and short and pred is forced to rush them. Try those modifiers to make missions longer. Boring as hell, but at least there’s more breathing room. Or make Pred 2nd wind comeback sooner so you can keep the pressure going

1 Like

You’ve said it yourself, damage is too high.
It’s too high on ft and has been since pretty much the start, that’s the first issue when it comes to balance.

I mean I kinda mentioned this a year ago at this point if not longer, idk I’ve lost track of time.
This game is literally missing mechanics that would help.

I mean weve all pretty much felt it, this game is like playing an alpha or demo.

2 shots to take off mask, way too broken.

Like 22% hp per shot?
Way too much.

No, there isnt that much risk on the weapon itself.

1 Like

@Forever_Mello

1 Like

see, this is where we disagree. You always lean towards pred and come by like you are biased. I play both sides often and I recognize some Pred weapons deal way too much damage. Just like getting melted in 2 seconds sucks, getting downed in one shot also sucks. No pred weapon should do 125HP+ in one hit. NONE.

I cannot ask nerfs for FT if I don’t ask nerfs for Pred as well, otherwise I would be biased and unfair

2 Likes

Well if you stand still and eat shots, that’s on you.
Headshots aren’t easy to place, 'cause of too much going on while in the base, AI’s shooting you, Pred trying to kill you etc and if you stand still as FT trying to snipe, you’re gonna get downed.

1 Like

You kinda ignored what I said.
Basically, it starts with nerfing ft damage, and reworking the game to add in some mechanics to deal with other issues.

This game is missing way too much.
A very small example.
Vaulting for ft, and some dodge or distraction for pred.

Theres a lot more to it, but since ilfonic refuses to listen no point in going in depth like before.

But the only reason I responded to you is cause quite a bit of what you said would help, and os stuff I have mentioned myself.

Also, when I say ft is way too strong, it mainly comes from the preds I’ve melted.
Dont forget I’m a hybrid.
Have been since early on.
Like two months after release?

1 Like

It’s not a skill issue, it’s a numbers issue.
The ft damage is too high.
Looking at the math its simply unfair.