Old People fucking stink

Why old people why do you smell like human shit all the time? Do you not shower?

Every time an old person comes into my store they just smell awful, forget about there rental cares smell even worse.

Like fucking gross. If I didn’t have respect for them I would straight up tell them they stink. And if you are to frail to bathe yourself either go to a assisted living facility or drive your own car.

Fucking Disgusting

Also the old People are young old people like between the ages of 55-65.

3 Likes

Thats his Im shitting in my pants look.

I thought old people were supposed to smell like cookies and icy hot. Not B.O amd fecal matter

They have a harder time showering because they are old OP.

1 Like

So it gives them the excuse to smell horrible.

I have seen enough of those reverse mortgage commercials and Medicare ones that they can get that step in bath thing for little to no charge to you.

Assisted living facilities don’t do the best jobs either honestly minus like spongebaths, just give them tools so they don’t become dependent. But tools require effort still.

Source: bathed a lot of old people at a lot of places

2 Likes

Ohh I know. I was working in a Kitchen at one and I sometimes would have to bring a new tray up and hear old people screaming about not being flipped or whatever. Needless to say i was employed 5 months before whatever agency came in and shut it down and arrested the director and other higher ups for not taking care of the people.

1 Like
1 Like

Im more talking about these new old people. Between the ages of 55-70. Im not talking about Betty white old people lol

Its worse than that.

Its a combination of What im guessing is diaper cream, un cleaned bottoms, and poor hygiene. They smell like they have been trapped inside a pottor potty for that last 10 years

1 Like

Lol

They enter that i’m old I don’t care mode. Really obese people get the same way.

1 Like

I feel like they may not be aware of it. Its it the young folks that complain about someone smelling bad

1 Like

Gross

Well im trying to get an okay from my boss to get a policy for my location that if you have poor hygiene we have the right to refuse you or bill you if your car smells like someone died in it. I was embarrassed when another customer walked in and asks if the bathrooms are broken.

Thats not an excuse for not having proper hygiene. They have been alive long enough to know they need to wipe their asses and shower at least every other day

mild dementia maybe

1 Like

I guess. But them they shouldn’t be renting cars

I definitely think most are. Lots of 60-70 yr old people embarassed because its hard for them to do a good job washing themselves especially the women & they’re coping with getting old and having low stamina.

Felt bad they’re like super appreciative when they get help.

1 Like

I guess, there’s always uber though then those folks will complain

1 Like

You’re right. Especially if the have incontinence issues

2 Likes