One more attempt to be heard.

I did not play PHG for about 2 Months, and unfortunately, to my frustration, nothing has changed.

Illfonic, only You have the necessary resources to add New Content that make the Game Better, to generate a Greater Number of Sales, and a Profit for Yourselfs !.

I believe that what the community has been asking for is very simple to add to the game.
As for example the addition of new weapons and new customizations of appearance.
These are things that can be added at an interval of 1 week for example.

But the most important thing is not to add simple content only.
We Need Really Significant Changes !.

• Remove the 15 Minute Limit per Departure; Because it is very annoying to have to do everything running by time;

• Make a Coin for Soldiers (Money) and a Coin for Predators (VT); And provide a way to Earn more Coins Much Faster, as Customizable Items cost many Coins;

• Make an Adjustment in the Selection of Weapons and in the very resourcefulness of Weapons; Because they have weapons that should be Primary, and they are Secondary; And there are Weapons that should have a Much Greater Damage Effect on the Predator, such as the S-R3D Weapon and the Rocket Launcher, which should leave the Predator VERY Hurt; Maybe losing a limb, and with the med kit he could regenerate this severed limb;
    It might be possible to choose between using a Primary Weapon and a Secondary Weapon, and the Weight of Weapons affects the Mobility of the Predator and Soldiers.

• The use of Advantages and Equipment also needs to be Adjusted; I say again: They should have Unit Weights, so that each Player can freely define which Advantages He wants to use, and how much of each Equipment He Will Take.
    Of course, taking into account each Class of Soldier or Predator.

• And finally, the Game Maps, and a Mode
    Nocturne !;
    ALL Predator Films have their Biggest Action Moments at Night.
    It is already difficult to fight the Day Predator. Imagine the Night !;
    And Maps need to be unified. I have already talked about other opportunities. I prefer 1 Large Map, than 4 Small Maps.
    This would make it easier until Traps were added to be used Against the Predator !.

Do you remember early DBD with people holding the game hostage and the 30 minute hatch standoffs? Why do you need more than 15 minutes for FT to complete a couple short objectives that take half that time tops?

Mortal kombat with its 5 forms of ingame currency lol.

Agree. Weapons don’t have niches currently.

5 Likes

You lost me after regenerating limbs

5 Likes

That too

A. What the hell

And B: Predator doesn’t have a gore mesh like the AI and that would take so much time to do.

I would honestly be happier with location based blood splatter instead of the paintball fight thing we have now. I get its supposed to be an hp indicator but its goofy looking.

5 Likes

Simple.

If the Predator takes a direct hit from a missile launcher and loses one of its hands, or one of its arms, it can regenerate itself with the healing kit.

Just like City Hunter does in the film.

I don’t know what movie you saw but Ghost most certainly didn’t regenerate nothing

I feel there is a communication error

2 Likes

Medkits don’t bring back lost limbs

2 Likes

This would be great

2 Likes

The Question Is Not the Minimum Time Someone Needs to Accomplish Game Missions.

The important thing in relation to time is not having to race against the clock.

You can do the Quests with Calm. With caution. Quietly.
Exit Running through the Forest, signals your Position for the Predator and for the AI.

About Coins, I am suggesting A Coin for Soldiers, and a Coin for Predators.

Currently we only have VT as the Game Currency.

The VT could be a Coin for Predators to pick up during Matches.
And for Soldiers, they could have Bags of Money, Pouches of Money as Soldiers’ Coins.

Same as in the Mission that we have to Destroy the Machine that Printed Money.

It would be a means of acquiring the Customizable Items from Predators with VT, and the Customizable Items from Soldiers with Money.

And on Weapons, We Can’t Just “Accept”.
It is through Feedback’s that we hope to be heard and have Improvements.

I see where you’re coming from and i’d like a stealthy game rather than a shootout. The issue is you can’t make pubs play stealthly.

The only games that implement successful stealth in multiplayer are of the Hunt:Showdown and Escape from Tarkov high risk high reward genre where you lose your character if you die. This is the only time people care about stealth, silencers, etc.
If im loading in with all my guns and perks every game I have no reason not to just run in guns blazing to get to the action faster.

2 Likes

How not ?.

He was Without the Left Hand !.

After He used the Medical Kit in the Bathroom, He had the Hand again.

Can see. It’s in Predator 2: The Hunt Continues.

😕 maybe in a Russian bootleg but most certainly not in the theatrical or home releases

1 Like

Watch the movie Predator 2: The Hunt Continues.
The Character played by Danny Glover in a Moment, Cuts City Hunter’s Left Hand.
With his Medical Kit, inside a Bathroom, He regenerates the Left Hand.

Pretty sure he cauterized what was left of his arm so he didn’t bleed out, he still had his arm up to about halfway to his forearm where his wrist computer was cut.

3 Likes

15 minute time limit has got to go somehow. As far as keeping the game hostage maybe 15 minutes are up and everyone is exposed… I dont know. Handful of real FT that would prefer a stay and fight scenario.

2 Likes

Yes!.

That’s it what would provide!.

Stealth !.

But you didn’t get the part that I said that if you run out of the woods with your soldier, you end up being exposed !.

Now, without having to worry about time, you can look at everything calmly, what’s around you, where you’ve been, and where you’re going.

The Team can cover each part of the Map in more detail. Mark Strategic Points on the Map.
Like places with Medical Kit and Ammo Kit.
Mark Good Places to make Traps against the Predator.

I’m playing to relax. I’m not in a hurry.
I want to have the Real Experience of the thing !.

1 Like

Yes!.

But note that at the end of the fight against Harrigan, City Hunter returned to having the Left Hand.

He also used the Kit to Cauterize some Wounds.

But the Left Hand has grown again!

I want an exciting match too with “stealth”. Only way to do it is with competitive rules in place and with competitive players of course. We got a great foundation but there is definitely not enough time to do it in. From my experience.

1 Like

I believe the Match should only End if All Team Members are Killed, or if the Predator is Killed.

I think 3 things are VERY Wrong in this Question:

1 ° - When the helicopter arrives to fetch the FT and make the extraction, what would prevent the predator from destroying the helicopter ?.

2 ° - After the Extraction, if someone stayed behind, at least these Soldiers would have to have a Second Chance.
Or go on a direct fight against the predator, or try to escape.

3 ° - Why do I think those who stay deserve a 2nd chance ?. Because it is a Team !. One has to Help the Other.
The Initial Objective is for the entire team to fulfill the Mission.
From the moment a Team Member is Shot Down, then Yes 1 at least they have to fulfill the Mission.

I fully agree!.