One more attempt to be heard.

I’ve got every Predator movie on Blu-Ray, and I re-watched all of them quite recently.
CH had no hand because it was cut off. He did not regenerate it back in the bathroom with the medkit, and it didn’t grow back when Mike Harrigan fought him on the ship.

City Hunter (Ghost) died with NO LEFT HAND, IT DIDN’T REGENERATE
2 Likes

Dude they just did a bug fix, we’ll get an update next month

1 Like

Yes.

Forgive me for Deceit.
I think I saw another Scene before that, when He was still with the Hand.

But keeping the line of the Original Idea, this is something we do not have in PHG.
Attacks that Really Do Serious Damage to the Predator.
For example, with a Big Explosion near him, He will be flung away.
Just like in the Predators Movie (2010).

In this case of City Hunter, it was just a Cauterization.
To stop the bleeding from the severed hand and the cuts he suffered in the chest.

Once again, Forgive my mistake.

1 Like

The idea of battle damage is good, and I think maybe eventually. But we more content, balance, and bug fixes

I didn’t mention it easier but we don’t need more currency options, VT is enough

Pred doesn’t have any kind of knockdown animation so this is not an easy change. Though pred standing there tanking a rocket is dumb as hell.

FT knockdown could literally just use the downed animation but illfonic really hates hands. Speaking of hands the first thing animation-related should be FT PHYSICALLY INTERACTING WITH OBJECTIVES. WHAT IS THIS EARLY ACCESS INTERACTION TIMER NONSENSE. Imagine if DBD had no indicator survivors were interacting with gens or chests.

1 Like

Yes, but Fixing 1 “Bug” every Update in such a Long Time, after the Time the Game Was Launched, is not paying off.
The Game needs a Big Update !.
The Game Launched on April 24, 2020.
Since then, what were the major acquisitions that Illfonic brought to the Game ?.
That’s what we need to think about.
In almost 1 Year of Play, We Do Not Have 1 Offline Play Mode, and the Game is so Poor in Content that Players don’t have Very Convincing Arguments to spark interest in Friends and Acquaintances in Buying the Game and giving the Game a Chance.
I tried to convince some friends that are playing Call of Duty Warzone, but they would have to buy the game.
After I talked a little bit about what the Game is like, They simply ruled out the possibility of Buying the Game.

1 Like

Maybe

Just maybe

February’s update will be a Predators update with Isabelle, Mr Black, the game preserve planet map and the new mode gauntlet

All I know is the one year anniversary is coming up and the community will be very very disappointed if there isn’t a big celebratory update

2 Likes

Regarding Coins, the Objective would be for the Predator to have his Own Coin, and Soldiers to have their Own Coins, so You don’t have to add a VERY Large Amount of VT to Unlock Customizable Items. I think of this for example for those who have already reached Level 150. Up to Level 150, we have the Option to Unlock some Items with Field Cases, but now, with Level 150 reached, the Only way to Unlock Items is to do Missions and Search for VT on the Map. But with 15 minutes of departure, there is no time to look at the entire map; And with the Predator hunting us, it’s even more difficult to focus on searching for VT. That’s why I tell everyone to have their own currency. VT Unlocks Customizable Items from Predators, and Money Unlocks Customizable Items from Soldiers.

I hope you’re right.

I’m a Super Fan of Predator!.

When I saw the Launch Trailer for this game, I was very excited about when I’m the purchase.

Unfortunately I was unable to buy in Pre-order and purchase the Jungle Hunter '87.

But today, I am disappointed.
I see that in this whole period, the game did not evolve as many in the community expected, and so did I.

1 Like

Absolutely yes, altho in evolve if u stalled too much there was this timer that ended it all completely… but u had a lot of time to do shit in evolve…

So i support that.

Yes hell yes… predator right now sucks cause the classes have like limited gears and perks of sorts even tho predator is only one againts four… so he should have acess to more gear points and perks… but never mind that.

I wanna focus on your point about weight system… current weight system is very sad cause like the entire game that they talked about on podcast and said how they want it to be fair and realistic… is just not happening rn…

Game is like constantly one balance off or two… + current state of game is not realistic at all…

If you ask me i think they should bring back plasma one shot and make the caster overheat it self once u use it and cant use it for next 15 seconds or so.

Reason why i say that is cause everyone on FT side is not scared of predator at all it seems like… more and more people are finding ways to abuse the game mechanics for fireteam wise… the thing i talked about few months ago where if u give fireteam players enough time to learn they will eventually realise their class is OP… and abuse it to win.

This all leads to how little objectives and how short entire match is and the fact there is no RNG system to it its just like same missions with same like layout… it should have a mixing feature to not be the same.

Like entirety of balance is fucked on that level like in games core.

Anyways… i think certain items with more damage output should give the player heavier weight to carry and to run slower and his stamina wastes way faster…

• The stamina perks need to be rebalanced again to give you speed but you sacrifice your stamina to have way less but sprint faster.

Or the other way around where you have a lot of stamina but you run slower.

Uhhh… about that… i recken they are already working on prototype night maps… but yeah… predator hunts the best at night and theoretically they should make predator have advantage on night maps but not so much to literally solo everything lol…

What i also think they are going to add unfortunantly for fireteam if they add night maps… they will add some sort of blue light that detects predators cloak or some shit which i think is a load of shit… cause first… they will literally all camp around the light and bait predator in while speedrunning objectives… second i think it makes no sense that fireteam has such advance tech considering how in podcasts they want to keep the game as 1987 as possible… but they already added too much shit from the future… like wtf…

1 Like

Umm there are like few mechanics i wanted to be added as well but entire community shat on them saying predator benefits from them? Even tho its not true… if you know how to play properly and use your brain you can benefit too from it…

Ill just give a list of them again i guess from what i remember:

• Bullet drop & Bullet trajectory
  • Penetratable surfaces (such as wood/trees/thin walls)
  • Smart hitbox scan (Head = max damage & legs/arms = lowest)
  • RNG system for missions and objective tasks
2 Likes

2 Likes

I personally enjoy a long game of DBD as you get more invested when the game gets longer. But I do see what you’re saying

1 Like

20210118_205250

Side note: the blade in that circular saw is on backwards. 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

I would like the option to drop the timer in private matches. When its my friends and I, sometimes it would be better with no timer. But not in public matches though.

2 Likes

Again we don’t need different currency, plenty of people who reached level 150 know when and where to look for VT. I’m 150 and I only have problems finding VT when I’m playing on Backwater.

Plus it’s easy to get VT from daily/weekly challenges and VT farming in solo private, but our options on getting VT are only limited if you play as Predator.

And besides the only cosmetics worth trying to buy are Mythical Trophies. If I want any other cosmetic I’ve got easy ways on getting it, if I decide I want to be last and want it now.

1 Like

Are you seriously suggesting that a indie be during quarantine can add in random junk with little to no debug stage within intervals of a week?!

They have problems releasing reskinned stats without bugs

There’s a reason why timers exist. I don’t care if you’d rather spend an hour spamming plasma it’s not good gameplay.

Why?

What? Are you serious?

A. Massive Pred nerf

B. There’s breaking lore for gameplay…

Then there’s this

Not to mention I generally don’t like the idea of removing control of what a character can and can’t do.

Predator? No absolutely not

FT? Im assuming your referring to equipment affecting your speed while stowed. No perk points and gear points already balance that. As well as health.

Perk points. They’re called perk points.

Is this your med kits should cost 2 points idea?

A. Broken

B. Your limiting balance potential. Items can only be powerful by quantity. All items would have to have poor quality.

If this isn’t your idea your too vague.

Is this you one perk one perk point?

Also broken for the same reason.

Pred isn’t op

That’s not going to end well.

A. It’d look aweful

B. You’d just stay on one area anyways because of the missions so it’d be pointless.

People will still bum rush obj because it applies pressure on the Pred and stealth will still be useless because you have to be in one of three locations so you’ll be found anyways.

But why?

Can you show a screenshot at least?

No it didn’t

Gameplay. This would only further enforce camping as a strat which isn’t good gameplay.

In case you haven’t seen it, I’m already ask sorry for my mistake.

1 Like

Taking your idea, I reformulate mine.

To try to please everyone, the start timer could be an option on or off.

If it were Off, we would have Total Freedom of Time, and we could request the Extraction at any time we wanted.

If it wereOn, we could have Departure Times of 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 Minutes for example.

That would be better, right ?.