One more attempt to be heard.

The fire team doesn’t need anymore damage.
If they remove the timer then the missions would have to be longer and more complex, they still need to but more so without a timer.

Bigger maps too.
But instead of the predator losing Limbs, the fireteam is the one that should be losing limbs and gear.

1 Like

My Friend, the Central Point of my Suggestion, is that with a Coin for Predators, and a Coin for Soldiers, We would not need to lose so many hours of Gameplay looking for VT during the Matches !.
Whether in Private or Quick Matches, the goal is to have Fun during Hunting or Conflict Matches.
Not looking for VT.
BUT, for those who are looking to unlock All customizable items, it is necessary to have Enough VT.
Daily and Weekly Challenges also help Yes.
But I believe that each Class to have its Own Currency, would make this item unlock even easier.
Since Illfonic does not provide us with a Better Way to acquire VT during Matches.
Today, a Player who is at Level 10, earns exactly the same amount of VT as a Player who is at Level 150.
This is not right!.

No 15 min timer would be the best at least just in private. As for the missions having to be longer or more complex probably would help the pred out more and delay chopper exfil a bit. Unless players wanna stand and bang. I’d like to see this more in matches due to the obvious imbalance.

This. The game would have to be reworked completely if stealth is to be a thing. In a perfect world yeah its a hunt game with FT trying to be sneaky & outwit the predator, but there are no mechanics to support this. In fact the game has things like target isolation and limited set objective locations to get to the action as soon as the game starts and the devs stated they don’t want a slow game. Action FPS.

It’s not a stealth game and wasn’t intended to be. Its an arena shooter with some objectives for downtime.

2 Likes

It would. But I doubt 35 mins would be necessary

It’s really annoying when the game ends abruptly in the middle of a battle

It’s easier to collect one form of currency then it’s to collect more then one currency. I you want a certain cosmetic you save up and if you want to get mostly everything you can buy the cheeper Field Lockers.
If they were to implement your “coins” how would you obtainable them? If you could only obtain them by playing as that race it would murder the Predator wait time.

You see the game doesn’t tell you this, but as I was grinding towards 150 I noticed something. If you want ep you play as Predator, and if you want VT you play as FT. Your “coins” would kill this flow of the game, and no one would benefit.

2 Likes

Yes it is quite annoying
I’ve had an absolute blast playing, and then the timer reaches Zero 😒

1 Like

So you just want your own game. this is one of the issues with these sort of " all or nothing " posts, when they’re not simply attempts to get attention, they’re thinly veiled pitches for their own game ideas. You started off your rant with a completely undermining statement of you haven’t played in over 2 months, so really you’re not that invested in the game and you just started back up and decided that you’d kick over an ant hill and see if you could stir up a mess…
TLDR : you have good ideas in there but it’s couched in a pretentious tantrum of a note that any serious person should just dismiss you outright.

1 Like

But tell me, if the Missions were Longer and more Complex, and the Maps were Bigger, wouldn’t that make Gameplay more Fun ?.

For example, a Rescue Mission.

We might have to rescue 2 or 3 hostage soldiers from a group of mercenaries, or traffickers who are stealing technology from predators.

And during the Mission, we would have to recover these Technologies (Equipment, Weapons, Masks) spread across the Map.

This would force the team to make the decision to split up, or to go all together.
Therefore, depending on the Quality of the Team, this would be an Advantage or a Disadvantage for the Predator that was hunting this Team.

But that’s what Feedback’s are for.

What is most lacking in Hunting Grounds is precisely the Stealth !.

We hope to be heard, and that the Game will provide that Stealth that the Game Lacks Today.

Wow, more Today the match is only 15 minutes.
20 more minutes I believe they would be Great for those who would like to continue playing Timed Matches.

It is precisely for this reason that I suggest the withdrawal of time in matches.
Or an option to turn on or off.
Therefore, whoever wants to make matches with time, sets a maximum time.
If not, play without time limits.

Yes I’ve been saying this for months now.

However, I completely disagree with the ft needing more damage.
They need to do less tbh.

My friend, you don’t understand.

First that XP in PHG seems to mean absolutely nothing.

Second, that You would get the Coins the same way we get VT Today in the Game.

The Difference is that if You are Playing with the Predator, You would be able to collect VT as Coins to unlock the Predator’s Personalization Items.

And in the case of Soldiers, You would start collecting small bundles of Money to collect during the Match and then unlock the Soldiers’ Personalization Items.

It’s simple!.

The main benefits of this idea are:

• We would not have to spend hours doing weekly or daily challenges to accumulate coins;

• We would no longer need Field Lockers - Which open Items that we already have unlocked;

• And we would no longer need to save so many coins; Because to unlock Soldier Items, we would have to collect Money during Matches; And to unlock Predator Items, we would have to collect VT from Predators.

More explained than that, Impossible.

I think some Weapons in the Game are not doing the expected damage to the Predator.

The Predator already has Weapons MUCH Superior than those of Soldiers.

Therefore, Soldiers need more powerful weapons to balance combat.

The predator already dies in a matter of seconds.
Like 2 or 3.

Again.
No.the fireteam does not need anymore damage .
They already have it too easy.

1 Like

You don’t understand if this were to be implemented there would be no reason to play as FT, EVERYONE WOULD PLAY AS PREDATOR, and the WAIT TIME would SKYROCKET to the point no one can play as Predator.
Your “coin” idea would kill this game about as fast as if they added microtransactions to buy Field Lockers

2 Likes

A lot of people dont play ft just to farm vt.
So if he’s saying you could get vt as ft and pred it wouldn’t cause an issue.

Also, if they did add microtransactions for feild lockers, it wouldnt make a difference.

Theres a lot of us who wouldnt buy them.

So if a few ppl who have money to throw around and want buy boxes, so be it.
Same with any kind of cosmetics.

Paying for things are only a problem if it gives you a clear advantage.

1 Like

Yes, VT isn’t the only reason to play FT

@TheKingofPredators I strongly believe we don’t need multiple currency options, but what we do need is more ways to earn our 1 and only currency.

I posted this a while back and I think this would help earn more money for both FT and Predators
Claiming Skulls and Securing bodies should give us more VT

1 Like