Opening a MILLION VT WORTH of crates!

you don’t need to be there for 7 hours clicking. program a script and let it do it for you. I did mine while sleeping

Hmm… that would be smarter.

You can’t do that if your on PS4

1 Like

They should’ve just put an option to buy as many crates as you can afford and open them all up at once instead of buying one at a time and opening one at a time.

1 Like

Good luck, remember to hydrate, shits gonna take forever.

Allow this thread to introduce itself Buying and opening Field Lockers in bulks

1 Like

so im curious, did you death? I mmean did you find any mythicals after spending that 1 million?

Probably still opening them

If this game was dropped 10 years ago, people would sit there and open them.

This game needs a serious rework in regards to competing with other games in the market.

That would be a cool youtube video. ASMR for pred fans. Like two hours of unlocking.

YEP STILL OPPENING THOSE FUCKING BITCHEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

3 Likes

This is a brilliant idea, I have around 800k to burn. Going to set up the script and let it run when I go to bed :)

spiderman
I don’t want to spend an arm and a leg to get a PC

I’ve already done this with a 1, 4k sample: So I have opened 1400 field lockers
https://twitter.com/Kamschat_Nurlan/status/1336527866675212289?s=19

Well I am done opening them. Got the nunchuks and tomahawk. What I did not get is that new mask for FT females and I wanted it :(
I think I’ve opened with the script around 1800 or so boxes.

1 Like

You mean the Spartan?

OK ITS OVER i openned my 2000 crates and boy its not glorious.

• Pink : 1 New 87894516897456123duplicates

• Red : 29 (one trophy, the rest are mask shadders) 44 duplicate

• Mythic : mythic 2 new ( one knive shadders, and one meme club shadders ) 1 dupli

so yeah still pretty trash

1 Like

and what is your total V sum before and after?