Pasma Splam on pred is OP

1 Like

2 Likes

Ha! I love it

Pumpkin escobar 😁

Los Angeles local 305!

Jersey local 404 👍🏻

1 Like

Yup! Just played with dan38000, dude just spammed plasma caster the entire round and obviously ended up winning. A shame what this game devolves into when people don’t have any honor or shame.

I just got whoosed right?

We do what we can to win

1 Like

It’s the Jungle afterall :3

1 Like

You expected him to fight a support sniper only with wristblades that can be parried by a small knife? Maybe if Illfonic removed the parry.

3 Likes

I suppose i should expect every limpdick Pred Main to spam Plasma Casters, it’s baffling that the dev’s even entertain the idea of dithered lens and downrange, that is- if you’re going to whine about parrying.

8 Likes

Parrying is broken from balance, gameplay, and lore.

Plasma spam is garbage, no different then FT with a gun, and is less problematic then parries are with lore.

So how is plasma spam bad?

God forbid we can mitigate melee damage from the Pred! Debunking your parrying “lore” mindset right here buddy —> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPl_zNaqAus

Also AOE damage vs Hitscan weapons are completely different, you don’t need to be in line of sight unlike FT’s hitscan weapons. You can be perfectly clear of all incoming rounds when abusing the Plasma Caster.

1 Like

Berzerker CHONK

If you’re going to directly site the movies for how weapons work, Plasma Caster should be a one-hit kill.

3 Likes

So should any firearm the FT has…

Exactly, so it’s pointless bringing up the movies as the game can’t be exactly like them or else it wouldn’t be much of a game. Pred would wipe the floor with humans easily by just staying cloaked and firing a few Plasma Caster shots.

I’m not the one bringing it up my guy.