Pass or Play (June DLC)

Hummm. Half the HP would certainly balance those weapon buffs, but on the other hand, a good spotter/sniper would melt the Predator and he even would get the chance to use those buffed weapons.

Unless it’s wolf, I’m not buying any DLC

1 Like

I’m going to tell you everything about the game and its future, the game will last until they cannot legally use it like Friday the 13th or until they release another game, I mean, when it bores them, nothing will change, just more skins and colors with errors, more equal maps and I would not bet on more.

2 Likes

You and me bro. Honestly - I will only buy it if its a person from movies or canon books

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

I think it’s gonna be paid DLC FT char + free cosmetics as in shaders, new weapon with early access for those who bought the DLC and probably a mask from the bundle, CH rebreather.

I’d really like to see Isabelle but that’s not happening.

1 Like

I’m not going to buy any FT.
The only FT I’ve bought was Dutch 2025 and that was mainly because he was on sale.

BUT if they make a FT bundle like they did with the Predators then maybe I’ll buy it.

1 Like

The only “cloud of negativity” that I’ve encountered surrounding this game is entirely “fan” generated, in my experience. Like any other game, movie, or other piece of entertainment, this is a product. And like any other product you’re free to buy or refuse based on whether or not it appeals to you. Most platforms guarantee a refund within a reasonable time after purchase as well. So, long story short, if you bought it a year ago and had fun, that’s good. If you’ve stopped having fun and don’t see any appeal in the new DLC or direction the game is going, that’s fine too. You can just bow out with good grace and go find something else.

What’s all this self-importance regarding grand declarations of “leaving the game” etc etc. Nobody gives a damn. Imagine how ridiculous you’d look behaving that way in response to virtually any other product on the market. These forums have just become an echo chamber of toxic griping.

For the record, the game is not perfect, and there are plenty of areas where it might be improved. But so far I’m getting more fun out of it than annoyance, and I like the directions they’re gradually taking it in. And the moment that stops being the case I’ll quietly go away and find something else. You know, like a balanced, functional human adult.

3 Likes

Most of these jackasses stick around and multiply. And in a pathetic way they feel like they’ve made friends here. I have gripess with this game myself but you dont see me giving a damn and posting long gaudy posts about how the devs failed. Lots of great games to play while you take a break from PHG. Come back refreshed in a week or something. thats what i do.

1 Like

Sounds healthy. I’ve plateaued in my interest a bit, while waiting for the next DLC and update, but I log in most days to see what the challenges are, and will settle in for a session if it’s something I can achieve in a night or over the course of the week. Gotta save up that sweet, sweet veritanium to try and get the JH’87 mask…

Whoops, I probably just triggered another tsunami of outrage. Better head to high ground!

1 Like

A balanced, functional human adult respects other people’s opinion and free will, don’t criticize them like you did.

I’m going to continue to support the game so long as they don’t give us the same malakas as the one year anniversary “DLC”

That hurt my feelings

Battlefield 2042 release is still my deadline.

2 Likes

Simple evaluation: If the DLC is a character I want and will use, I’ll buy it. If not, I won’t. I’ve bought 2 previous DLCs (Dutch 2025 and City Hunter, both of which I hardly use now), so it will need to be something pretty special (Wolf) or else I won’t bother. I certainly won’t buy any goofy ‘history cosplay Preds’.

3 Likes

You will cosplay and like it!!

1 Like

3 Likes

I thought the same way about Valkyrie. Till they turned that worse than regular Hunter

So, you’d rather everyone act like a pussy and just abandon a property they love and leave it in disrepair? You have to speak with more than just your wallet. Sometimes, you have to stand up and let people know this isn’t what we—the fans—want. Complacency is for the weak.

We’d rather not have another garbage film like The Predator 2018 again. Hence, the bitching about the new film. And as for this game, we have every right to tell them they’re doing a piss poor job of keeping a decent player base interested in staying.

What you have to remember about pretty much all the DLC characters is that on initial release Illfonic makes them slightly OP in order to get people to buy them. Then in the following update they balance (degrade) it, and just make it look like they’re doing us a favour by responding to all the people who have mentioned the OP stats of the character.

1 Like

You sir, just gave the definition of what a SCAM is. And last time i checked, that is against the law.