Patch 2.0 Part I

Just had my first crash

At least it happened after the game

I still think predator doesn’t have enough access to healing compared to FT

Two crashes in a row! This one at startup

I guess they have even more than FT. There are much more pigs than medic kits in the map. Also rhe pigs serve 1, and the kits serve 4.

You can also diffuse throws walls too.

Huh?

There are much more medic kits on the FT than predator can carry and pigs on the map.

You’re guaranteed to find pigs

Never saw that… But then again. Diffusing doesnt harm the Predator.

What?

FT has more healing available than Predator

How many pigs in a map? And how many medic kits?

You can’t use all the pigs.

Predator has at most 3 health kits at the start of the match

FT get syrettes, auto revive, medkits that refill your syrettes and full resupply on reinforce plus there are medkits on the map.

These are guaranteed to FT

Pigs aren’t guaranteed to predator

Each medkit gives you how many syrettes?

If each FT brings a medkit how many is that between the whole team?

How many heals do you get from picking them up off the map?

FT weapons deal more damage than Predator and there are 4 players to deal with

@Courier game consently blue screens since 2.02 update. It is now unplayable.

1 Like

Well that only happens really if you somehow catch the pred on low roof or something, an uncommon sight but still a thing.

True! 1 out of 5 times the game crash/freeze.

You said you want to move Predator into a more range playstyle, and it’s fine. So why did you nerf all the range weapons? Combi throw got silently netf from 126 to 106 damage (with Down Range) and now you need 3 wrist blade to down a ft member. How you can play range against a support with 200hp that can destroy you with 6 SAWZ shots?

Last I checked in the movie they couldn’t just spot you for everyone to see. It also didn’t take them only five minutes to get to there objective and complete. Or how about they all had different guns and where not all the same class. See your logic is falling apart at the seams.

Last I checked in the movies, the Predator didnt have bear traps, pigs all around to refill HP.
Also, the Predator has infinite ammo on the blaster, as the FT has to be lucky do find ammo supplies.

Movie predators they have bear traps predator 2 the city hunter had a taste for beef the jungle has pigs. the plasma caster is energy best you obviously have not watched the movies learn your predator history before you bring that weak shit again

Your response was so ridiculous, i dont even know where to dismount your BS.

3 months and 3 days later and that’s all you have to say

And yet, I said enough…

and yet you said nothing because you did not have a logical come back so you proceeded to insult me