Patch 2.0 Part I

Pretty stoked for this update now. Addressed a lot of the things i was worried about, and the Last Man Standing is a nice tough for 1 VS 1 against the Pred. Deff makes for a more interesting spectate, since im usually first to die haha. See you guys in the Updated Jungle!

2 Likes

you actually can switch from a single shot to automatic on the other rifles so yes you can switch fireing modes so your wrong AGAIN

and a grenade launcher is only really usefull at dealing with AI with how much damage it deals as against a predator it only does about 11% of a hunters hp which isnā€™t by itself worth it since itā€™s an actual projectile when all the bullets are hitscan making the grenade launcher easy to dodge as the predator has supieror mobility when you could just equip frag grenades and get the same thing but with the added bonus of being able to grenade predators off roofs

keep trying buddy

Barely. They do far less damage against Preds than against FT members. You can literally watch the Predator life bar barely ticking down when heā€™s surrounded by 4-5 AI who are unloading in him while he collects a trophy out in the open. Doing something like that should be punishing, but a FT member can do more damage with a single sniper round than all the date the AI will do to a Pred in that time of just standing there soaking in AI bullets

1 Like

Still got jangly predlocks in main screen

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait. You buffed bane??? The most OP thing in the game already??? Im so lost

6 Likes

Good Job Illfonic, keep it up team! Excited for part 2

They said it was a partial update, the rest is coming tomorrow

Man you must be thick headed when I say switch firing modes Iā€™m talking about grenade launcher to bulletsā€¦ damn you sure are slow lol
Lol I send predators running all day every day with the grenade launcher. Itā€™s useful for when they want to jump in close and spam us with melee. Itā€™s obvious you donā€™t use that weapon because if you did youā€™d be talking about better uses for it.

Right??? Like, who thought this was a good idea?

3 Likes

Also why buff the final hit of war club combo??! Itā€™s IMPOSSIBLE TO LAND. Just buff the first two hits!!

7 Likes

Minigun change was direly neededā€“if only to make the weapon more intuitive.

Pistol suppressor change is hot.

War club tracking on last hit is still hot garbage. They could make the last hit one shot and itā€™d still be bad.

Not sure I like movement speed perk getting buffed thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Who are you guys(illfonic) talking to about this games problems with balance? Cause these changes are just, weird?? Like these are WEIRD changes. Thereā€™s plenty of stuff that if you just come to YOUR community we know EXACTLY whatā€™s wrong

3 Likes

This makes no sesne

PREDATOR WAS ALREADY HARD TO PLAY WITH SEASONED PLAYER BUT OH BOY ITS GOING TO BE FUN NOW THAT ALL OF OUR FUCKING PERKS ARE MORE COSTLY AND THE ULESS ONE ARE NOT. THANK^

PS: sorry for that little bit of rant, i will wait the end of the download of the update, try, see the differences and perhaps deleted it later, but people canā€™t tell me that on paper its basicly:

• FT GOD TIER

• PREDATOR IN THE TRASH YOU GO

but again i hope part 2 will drop soon.

15 Likes

Thanks GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!! My favorite perk to play this game like Overwatch šŸ˜‚

True.

They fixed city hunters roar yā€™all!

4 Likes

Definitely gonna be tougher to kill sweaty teams now. Letā€™s see if we get something else in exchange

1 Like

Exactlyā€¦ Have fun killing the 4 of em with a thousands hits each while they heal nonstop and then if you make your way through all the bullshit & the sweat the last one turns into fucking captain america ahhaha

Letā€™s hope for the best and that we are overly worried for nothing

4 Likes

Iā€™m liking everything Iā€™m seeing, however leaving the Combistick damage the same, will still be forcing everyone to use thick skin.

However, destructible bear traps is a gigantic step in the right direction.

1 Like