Patch 2.0 Part I

Quite literally the only good thing to come out of this patch lol

2 Likes

Good job @IllFonic you guys keep up the good work can’t wait for part 2 of the update tomorrow

Ok give AI a buff then cry that they are smart now and predator is using it against you… then everyone will be like nerf AI.

I just made a post about it but got look at the cost of perks and how many points recon has, then notice they just made recon OP lol

Wow WTF @Courier increased cost perks for FT? wow could you stop gimping the ft. Might as well increase the Points for all FT members then for this load of BS.

Idgaf the only ones crying are the ones that suck and aren’t tactically smart. I say make the enemy AI as good as the AI in call of duty. And have them go after pred just as much as FT

3 Likes

Is this the new mode that Illfonic was going to add?

1 Like

Nah, it’s buffs so the last ft member that alive can actually stand a chance instead of getting spanked by preddy

Nerfing a rifle at close range makes no sense. That is when it does the most damage. I don’t think they know how weapons work.

2 Likes

All last man standing does is make you faster (just tested it in game)

1 Like

Wut not even like a little bit of damage reduction?

1 Like

Nope. Just speed

1 Like

Dont think so…I hope not at least

Exactly what I’ve been saying. The range when it’s most useful especially with the grenade launcher and now they nerf it. Probably a bunch of pred mains whining about the hammerhead. Lol I know my friend always complains like a little girl about it every time I land a shot on him while he’s predator.

Unless it’s like, hidden. It literally just says, increased speed. On screen lol

1 Like

When you change from weapon to knife, it changes to your second weapon and then to the knife, have you fixed this?

1 Like

Wow… I’m at a loss for words. I knew this update was going to be useless

1 Like

Oh…so no hp buff no dmg increase?
Okay

1 Like

Not chance. Invisible pred is still invisible so… the AI will still do nothing to him.