Patch 2.37 messed up the controls on PS5

@IllFonic @Courier
Since the latest 2.37 update, the controls have not been working as intended. Mainly the right analog stick. It randomly goes to either left, right or up. I tried two different controllers. One PS4 controller and one PS5 and both have the same problem, and they work just fine on any other games.

I tried to solve the problem by deleting my save file and game, and installing it again and using a new fresh save file, but the problem is still there. Playing on PS5.

1 Like

That’s probably stick drift due to faulty controller I can confirm I do not have this problem and im on ps5

That’s called stick drift dude just get a new controller if it’s to bad

3 Likes

Be more gentle with the controller. Stop throwing it against the wall when you lose. PS5 player here, never had this issue.

2 Likes

No, I already told you that both controllers work totally fine on any other games. No drifting.

Damn, Mads, why you gotta hit him with facts? Meanie

1 Like

Well I mean, why else would there be controller issues? He says its only with PHG though, so…I dunno. Might be drug-induced.

[quote=“Madisyn_Skye, post:4, topic:27104”]
PS5 player here, never had this issue.
I[/quote]
Yep. PS5 control still good, here.

Hi Sakishiro. Can you let me know if you’re still experiencing this issue?

1 Like

Yes, it’s still happening, unfortunately. 😣

Can confirm this is happening on PS4 Pro as well. MASSIVE Drift whilst playing as Fireteam, none at all whilst Predator. None at all on any other game either. Tried with a spare controller, and even reset settings to be extra sure. Still the same thing, drift as FT, no drift as Pred.

PS5 here. No drifting

1 Like

That’s weird. I have the drift issue when playing as the pred. Don’t know about FT though.
Haven’t played FT in months.

I had no drift problems with Predator so I went to check out Fireteam, first time I touched them in a few months too, to see if I had the same issues as what’s been reported, and sure enough its only on FT for me.

One of the friends I play with mentioned something about drift happening on this game only. He plays at least 3 other shooting games where he does not have the issue. I thought it might only be the controller, but if more people are experiencing it, I’m not sure. He’s on PS4 Pro