Patch 3.0 might be dropping soon

Okay well i honestly think that PATCH 3.0 is coming out with like something big, and hopefully smth that all can agree on predator is about lol.

if you are aware they did PATCH 2.0 with PART 1 & PART 2 around after PATCH 1.16

What i honestly think we might be getting is as @uk_spawn said they might add DX 12 support which supports ray tracing & Nvidia DLSS

We are also probably getting a new overhaul of lightning system, textures

4 Likes

Nope. Buff FT nerf pred

4 Likes

Whats all this might stuff? I need proof.

Well the proof is… lemme find it

1 Like

even worse performance then lmao

4 Likes

maybe unless they also implement DLSS, and thats nativly supported by UE4 now. so really doesnt take much work to implement.

Tbh I don’t care for any of that, I just want the game to run smoothly as it is right now. I want to not bump into a branch or something when leaping and lose all my momentum or have my projectiles fly off to my side because there happened to be some foliage close to me.

4 Likes

hopefully the devs considered my bug list lol

Which says that predkour is still bugged af… and so is ground movements

ok, you’re just noting what the next patch update will be called…well i hope they optimize stuff. All the better.

1 Like

Id suck the devils dick for a smooth flowing predator…

1 Like

Yeah im also saying… in patch 2.0 we got excavation map lol well part 2 anyways had the map

part 1 of patch 2.0 had like one man standing and other new shit

I’ll tell you what we’ll get.

Shaders
New Predator
New predator weapon/gadget
Questionable balance changes

And that’s it. See ya in the next two months for more lackluster content!

4 Likes

im praying for new overhaul of graphics and optimizations, and like shit ton of bug fixes… but we know how that goes it gives like shit ton of bugs more XD

2 Likes

Only one shader matters and that’s the melon shader.

3 Likes

And i think that Illfonic are having panic attacks because they don’t know what to release, because they haven’t managed to come up with anything. :P

3 Likes

Yes I would like to see a next gen upgrade too. Though I’m not very confident in them with that. Or anything for that matter.

Its already leaked in the tweet lmao… i think oldkinghamlet gave a subtle hint about that…

2 Likes

I can smell the melon shader just on the horizon brother! It’s a coming!

1 Like

In the tweet the posted you can see, distant fog system of junge, realistic darker shadows of tree’s, retextured tree’s… and lightning system to draw shadows…

3 Likes