Patch 3.0 might be dropping soon

That or the legend is true. They’re keeping the better version of the game for themselves! One with better optimisation, a 3v12 mode, minimal bugs and an OP Predator. Let’s go storm their office and get the better version of the game!

2 Likes

And this is my try to make smth similar to their pic…

As you can see from my try… i dont have shadows at all… neither the fog

1 Like

dlss is shit
many other games implement something similar for older non-rtx GPU’s and it works. DLSS is just the lazy way of doing it.

ray tracing drops performance on nearly every game. When an RTX 3090 is not even able to deliver consistent 144 FPS @ 1440P on this game, I don’t see why anyone would even care to turn ray tracing on.

1 Like

Jeezuz, i remember I posted this. Now the shit storm continues. If i didnt see, would you all have ?

1 Like

xD

As much as i made the gamma darker and like used artificial shadow filter… i couldnt make the shadows look as dark or realistic

Patch 3.0 drops in. 3.0 seconds

3 Likes

From my calculations of like patch 2.0 release… it should be any day now really… it already has been 30 days

1 Like

Atleast we are getting the mighty Melon one

1 Like

The patxh will be the Friday before the Year Anniversary!

3 Likes

Why not sooner?

1 Like

How about the paid DLC? will that be unveild?

1 Like

Cause this is Illfonic we are talking about and there track record shows that Large Updates like the one they are promising tends to be the only update in the month and is usually the last week before the month is over

Same day

In all seriousness it will be Tuesday

1 Like

Lol. Yeah and pigs will fly

2 Likes

i hear it will be the biggest update that ever existed for the PHG history. IT will change the way we play it forever!

2 Likes

Thats what they said when they dropped clash and again when they added modifications to Private lobbies.

There track record is as spotty as a Drug addicts arms

Quit your job now! So you can wait in the ques!

1 Like

I hope you don’t plan on eating be pork Tuesday

1 Like