Patch 3.0 might be dropping soon

Lol. I dont eat pork anyway.

And @MassImpact124 nah I love my job I get to deal with your relatives on a daily basis

1 Like

Inb4 Update 2.17

1 Like

imagine XD

what makes the predator too strong is his bow with unlimited arrows. 10 arrows not recoverable would be better

1 Like

Predator has 30 arrows

But you do have to be special to run out

Not opposed to reducing the count to 15 but they need to be recoverable

Youve obviously never played as the Predator.shame!

2 Likes

So what do you do with arrows in real life? Just leave them there thats littering kind sire

🤨

I’d like to see them optimize this game better, because it runs like shit unless you have 2k PC and even then FPS drops from 340+ to 140+ in a second.

1 Like

you must really suck at this game if you think predator is quote “too strong” and arrows are your problem… have a go as predator with the bow and see how hard it is to use. you will see.

You probably sat still thats why u get pwned by it

2 Likes

called headroom bro, if u get 140 lowest then u should cap FPS around 150 or close to your lows.
Running uncapped FPS leaves no headroom so u get worse drops.

Dropping from 340 to 140 is 200 fps loss and u will notice that shit. from 150 to 140 u will not notice.

What if I have 240 or 300 Hz monitor and I actually need that FPS?

Well this might sound harsh but ehh… if you went for a 360Hz monitor and you seek to only play demanding games… you will also require a beefy PC out of the box… so you would also require at least SLI RTX 3090 that allows for most games to be played at 200 fps on a 1080p.

But this also involves how good the devs are with optimizing their game and allowing the components to run that much fps

I bought a 240HZ monitor cause i was into eSports and i was making money for a brief period… but now its kinda like a curse cause i can only now play the games like these on at least 120 fps with either VSYNC or GSYNC turned on to kinda give false positive of high fps… aka to not make it feel stuttery…

you dont NEED to match your FPS to your Refresh… where did you learn that nonsense?

Its nice if it does but you wont get all games to run at your refresh rate. cyberpunk wont run at 240 or 300 fps etc…

you set the details and resolution you want and then test it uncapped whatever ur lowest FPS is then set a frame cap slightly above that

Patch 3.0 dropping in 30 mins confirmed

1,000,000 fps on base ps4 confirmed

VR confirmed

1 Like

i have a 2080 super and run at 1080p, i get minimum FPS around 75… so the closest ingame FPS cap to that is 90.

I NEVER even notice a drop from 90 to 75… if i left it uncapped and got 150+fps then when it drops not only would i notice the drop a lot it would drop even lower than 75 because there is no GPU headroom.

If you run at 100% GPU utilisation and then “an explosion” or something happens that demands more power, there is no more than 100% so you LOSE FPS. if you run the GPU more like 80% load, then when XYZ happens, you still have 20% headroom to react to the demand, so you lose no FPS or very little, and you dont notice it at all.

Also vsync off.
or use Gsync or fast sync if you dont like screen tearing.

1 Like

Hz refers to the display’s refresh rate - aka how many times it can draw a new image within the space is a second. Framerate refers to the number of complete images that your computer can generate within a second. For the best results you want the two to match, or at the very least for one to be a multiple of the other. Because when they’re not, you get screen tearing.

@Coffee2Go

My main PC can push, like I said, 340+ frames in this game, but monitor wasn’t the point of my first post at all. It’s how unoptimized this game is. Losing 200 fps in a second in any game just screams unoptimized.

My laptop for example, with i7 8750h, 16GB 2666 MHz RAM, 2 SSD’s and GTX 1050 Ti even struggles with everything on low at 1080p. In my opinion, before they do anything, they should polish this game and not just throw update after update and leave a mess.

I’ll give you an example.

When I bought this game last year, at the end of March or begining of April, I could run it on medium settings just fine, with more than playable FPS, but after so many updates and hot fixes, I can bet that this game became more and more unoptimized with each update, to the point where on the same laptop if I run everything on medium, my FPS can drop to 18 from barely 40 fps.

Bro , either my eye sight is on the fritz or you posted two of the same picture (on purpose or by accident) . They look pretty much identical

Never mind , I was looking at the one you posted with two pics above each other . Doesnt look that much different and even if it is ? Its doesnt mean much if the core game is still the same

1 Like

He posted two of the same pic but the bottom highlighted in squares about what he couldnt do or something…and these are compared to the one picture from Illfonics’ twitter. SO you know the one i pointed out about the shadowS?

Yeah I figured that out