Patch Notes 1.04

ssshh be quiet. graphics are fine and dandy, next u complain the movie is unrealistic LMAO

1 Like

Overall I think its an okay game and after a few patches itā€™ll get to where it needs to be. Ive played other fresh games from the beginning (I.e. Apex, pubg, fortnite BR) and as long as the developers listen then the game will turn out great. So iā€™m not worried that i wasted my money. Friday the 13th was the same way and these devs listened great. That being said, one big issue iā€™ve had is when being predator, ill be up in a tree and heal, and as soon as iā€™m dine healing iā€™l move and fall to the ground and then be stuck in ā€œtree modeā€ while iā€™m on the ground meaning i can only walk exactly under the tree branches. To fix it i just double tapped O. Also like previously stated above ill unlock something from the field lockers but it wont be in my customization tab. And if there was something to make the customization tab easier in terms of finding whats new and overall navigation. Overall i love the game and cant wait to see where it goes. thank you devs

1 Like

I know this has already been mentioned on twitter, Facebook and here, but the radio silence isnt helping, devs. Can those who pre-ordered the game back in February have the option to upgrade to the Deluxe edition on Epic store? We deserve that much for our early support, not the radio silence you are givinjg which is basically you ignoring us.

Adding Aliens soon? Make Night Missions? Makes predator stronger? Adding more weapons? Longer objectives?

5 Likes

Im stuck in the authenticating screen more than 20 minutes! After a while its says i have to try it again what is not working or i have to go in the offline mode.

Appreciate the hard work! Lots of improvements since the trial! Hope everyone is staying safe!

1 Like

For me, that turned out that Iā€™d got a purple skin for a helmet, but you still have to unlock the basic helmet first either through the crates (as a more common unlock) or by buying it early with the in game currency.

I was hoping that the main fix from the BETA would be the servers. At this point I have spent he past 4 hours sitting in a lobby to only be able to play 4 games total. I LOVE F13 although the server issues existed for multiple years before being fine tuned. Why would that not of carried over to Predator Hunting Grounds? It seems premature to launch the title knowing that the server issues still exist. I look forward to this being resolved sooner rather than later.

Iā€™ll be playing DOOM and Modern Warfare vs the highly anticipated Predator launch weekendā€¦

1 Like

This sucks!!! Need a single player mode bad!!! Been in lobby forever and have not even been in a game yet!! Very disappointed! Even used my double xp!

1 Like

Still no mention of the cross play issues? WHEN WILL WE BE ABLE TO INVITE OUR FRIENDS FROM OTHER SYSTEMS? bunch of scummy backstreet developers. Lets highly insinuate a feature, base a massive proportion of the advertisement on it BUT THEN NOT HAVE IT READY FOR LAUNCH šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

You probably just got the shader not the actual item

I just want to know why movement keys canā€™t be rebound, and when/if this will happen. If I am forced to use WASD and there is no upcoming change to the bindings or a config file edit to allow us to do so, then this game is dead to me.

1 Like

So, is anyone else barely getting to keep any if the cosmetic unlocks they get? Im so pissed, i just opened my 10th or so field locker today, and i didnt get to keep a ton of my stuff. Multiple hats, a face paint, gun camos, a mask, whats happening? I bought the deluxe edition, some of those items were from those 5 crates, do we really not get to keep things we pay actual money for? Not only does this game have insanely horrible, basically unplayable performance on ps4, even in tutorial, but it doesnt even give you your unlocks? Ive played about 5 matches so far, and i havent been so disappointed with a game preorder since fallout 76. Damn, i had such high hopes for this.

Those are ā€œshadersā€ which means you unlocked a colour variant and not the actual item.

2 Likes

Only complaint I have is the wait times. Iā€™ve been. Killing ppl stealthy. Donā€™t see any problem there. Would like a new map or something later on.

Please Add Aim Assist Soldiers!!! :((

1 Like

Ps4 aim assist please!!!

1 Like

The waiting time is annoying as hell. The predatorā€™s balance is another thing. But what actually blows my mind is that there is so many people like you, buying the game, which is known to be a 99.9% PvP game and yet you still complain that you want a Solo contentā€¦
Devs might add it, or not, but really ? You canā€™t just buy a game and ask the devs to then switch their target to suit YOUR needs. If you canā€™t read a bloody game description at least donā€™t make demands like that.

1 Like

Been enjoying the game so far but I have a few complaints

Why does it feel like I need to hold the left stick for a second to sprint. It just feels super clunky.

The way the guns handle feels super awkward and very u reliable when it comes to aiming. I donā€™t know how to explain it exactly but it just doesnā€™t feel tight.

Interacting with things is really clunky as well. If you could tighten it up or expand the window where you can grab things when looking towards it that would greatly increase that feeling.

can anyone please tell me on when the pc version is out, cause im having technical issues with installing the game plus it keeps saying trail version even tho i pre-order the standard version of the game, im so confuse right now šŸ¤”