Patch Notes 1.06

Berserkers are easy to kill as it is so they need to have atleast one good melee make the club do the most dam because it’s slow as I would be happy with that or the elder sword do a little bit more dam and the damn wristblades should be doing alot more damage all the weapons that the pred gets are trash now.
I mostly play FT but I would like to have a challenge I also think there shouldn’t be respawns if you die your dead shouldn’t be able to come back

1 Like

You missed th bit where they nerfed some of the Predator weapons then

I’m lvl 60. There was enough testing. It was much needed. No matter how good you are. Fireteam had all the advantages and could run down the predator. I’m sure you will do just as well with the predator. Trying raising your internet speed.

Yeah, this needs testing.
Maybe if you hit them with a quick blast, then fallow it up with a changed blast, it will still down them…

1 Like

I just want to say bravo, given the circumstances, you guys really have outdone yourselves.

4 questions.
+is it normal for the scout class to lose his energy so quickly whilst he is cloaked and just roaming? him being the weaker Predator surely his cloaking capabilities would last the longest?

• can you guys make it so the plasma caster red lines are not detectable by the fireteam only the three dots like in the movie?

+is normal once you lose your Predator mask to not be able to see the plasma caster red targeting lines? as I was left guessing whilst trying to use it.

thanks for patchwork and thank you for making us hardcore fans happy peace.

1 Like

Plama caster is trash rn can’t even one hit them anymore with a fully charged hit…

2 Likes

Boar devouring give ~90% of health)

Correction…for nothing.

Said estimated wait 7 minutes. Got to 8 minutes and said connecting but just kept “connecting” until I got fed up waiting. I was so so hype for this game and I’m a huge predator fan so I’m very disappointed paying out my money for a broken, unpolished game. Can’t even load up the character model lol

Well the screen lag and freezing is officially worse now especially in customization… Plus I went from 138 new unlocks to up 502 new unlock notifications…

Yeah, the Plasma caster was really good, the charged shot was pretty good, wasn’t easy to pull it off and good to take down FT that didnt watch their backs, pretty much how the PC is supposed to be.

up to 20 minute queue

1 Like

YO FT! If you had Med kits in you Gear, be sure to re-gear. I was just in a match with none of my gear equipped because of the Med kit weight change… lol

2 Likes

Def longer… I’ve been waiting an hour. Says avg wait time 6 minutes, I wait 12, cancel, repeat. I play predator almost exclusively and am lvl 99 (without xp boost)

Sounds like some great changes. Looking forward to playing when I get off work!

1 Like

AFAIK scout can have thermals 24/7 without draining its batteries.

Good job with the quick patch. Some good changes. Others I am not so sure the majority of the community would agree with.

Myself and many other spent a long time collecting data on what would balance the game better.
I hope the developers don’t ignore these results. We have over 400 survey responses and i spent hours making a summary of them all.

If you read the results you will see that players were generally happy with the state of the plasmacaster, in fact they voted for the charged shot to have a bigger splash area. Instead the developers nerfed the plasmacaster charged damage which was one of the only good ways of attacking imo.

They have also nerfed the combistick, even though the majority of players felt the combistick to be perfect, needing no changes and seen as the only good predator weapon available.

What’s more, players voted that the knife be nerfed along with the parry. But it seems the parry is still pretty strong.

Developers, guys. Please read our results from this survey. It will help you make the right changes, rather than the wrong ones.

2 Likes

First game since the patch. FT I was in got brutalised.

As it should do.

Glad to see that

1 Like

Can we get examples for the duplicate values for field lockers? Or if anyone has downloaded the patch and can tell me what the values are changed to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you. Essential workers like you are keeping the world going right now… 👍🏻

2 Likes

Mint! This sounds like a good patch can’t wait to try it out and now spam the plasma caster like a maniac