Patch Notes 1.08

I don’t see any FPS improvements on PC btw guys… You sure you guys optimized the performance?

8 Likes

Yaaaas! 🤙

4 Likes

Thank you, Illfonic.

6 Likes

It was a problem with the Anti aliasing. Its says that the fixed it now

Very happy with this!!!

2 Likes

What is this, and what does it mean?

2 Likes

better graphics pretty much or at least they should be a bit more crisp

4 Likes

Bye bye FT scout

Like the Update but how come there still no fix for cross-play invites?

3 Likes

they are two forms of anti-aliasing, i.e. techniques to “smooth the edges” of the ingame polygons. TXAA is a better version of it. Essentially it should look smoother and less blurry

4 Likes

Sounds like something between Epic and PS needs to be worked out from my reading between the lines

1 Like

Any chance of getting the full patch notes instead of this random highlights feed?

2 Likes

Thanks much 👍 I’m a graphic designer and totally get what you’re saying because we deal with different interpolation methods when working in After Effects or Photoshop for instance.

1 Like

You are a bold one

1 Like

I’m happy that there’s a buff to the sword, club and disc. But sad to see nothing has been done with the reinforcements. Oh well there’s always next time.

Gooood. GOOOOOD. I love patch notes, although Illfonic aren’t always on top of calling out the issues and going a bit quite. It’s clear that they are always listening. Love it.

3 Likes

Awsome!.. what the hell does that mean?

2 Likes

Love these patch notes. Got to play against Dutch just minutes ago. Fabulous. Great update!

1 Like

Berserker

• Reduced passive melee damage

Soo they basically hit the same as Hunters now then or what? has anyone tested

1 Like

Well I was hoping for this. Some predator weapon sounds were just awful, e.g. when you take trophies with the pred stabbing with the wristblades is/was unbearable, hope they changed that for a start