Patch Notes 1.08

I’m happy that there’s a buff to the sword, club and disc. But sad to see nothing has been done with the reinforcements. Oh well there’s always next time.

Gooood. GOOOOOD. I love patch notes, although Illfonic aren’t always on top of calling out the issues and going a bit quite. It’s clear that they are always listening. Love it.

3 Likes

Awsome!.. what the hell does that mean?

2 Likes

Love these patch notes. Got to play against Dutch just minutes ago. Fabulous. Great update!

1 Like

Berserker

• Reduced passive melee damage

Soo they basically hit the same as Hunters now then or what? has anyone tested

1 Like

Well I was hoping for this. Some predator weapon sounds were just awful, e.g. when you take trophies with the pred stabbing with the wristblades is/was unbearable, hope they changed that for a start

VFX = Visual Effects.

1 Like

Oh… so its audio change. Hmmm, I gues that won’t hurt much…

Few hours later, after patch downloaded

FUCK THIS GAME…

1 Like

Sounds like a good patch, downloading it now

2 Likes

Devs… Did you at least fix the predators cloaking and queue times to rid all the complaints about ping spamming and 1 hour wait times? 😬

1 Like

Nice update, but didn’t expected the audio updates, I hope they add other roars to the predators.

Well, now things will be interesting.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like any bad things from this update

When players start playing quick match instead of private match queue times will be fixed on their own. Remember a predator must have for fireteam in members to have a game if 5000 players play predator and 5000 players play fire team and they all hit quick match at the same time we’re only going to get 1250 games the other 3750 Predators have to wait in line because we need more players in quick match. If people are playing private match because they want to play Predator rotation or to boost their accounts or Farm solo because you can that’s also going to hurt the community. But it’s inescapable or we could do is deal. It would really suck if you’re able to complete the challenges in private match so that shouldn’t be allowed

2 Likes

Looks promising yea

Notes from the 4 games played as predator since the patch.

Leap not working, animations on predator repeating after leaps Throwing Disk not working Once you throw it you still walk around with the predator and do nto control the disk after that the disk is removed from inventory and lost Pigs not showing on Vision Isolations Unable to fully load the Gun Unable to Leap

[ 9:44 AM ]

I am testing my fourth game as a pred in hope to have NO bugs

So far every single game was ruined because of those bugs.

1 Like

except a bunch of new bugs

£6 for a dlc character what a rip off

2 Likes

its no patch its a SHIT!!!

2 Likes

True but also dont forget that empty slots never gets filled up when theyre available for anybody which is one of those problems that maybe still plaguing this game.

Nope, I have to disagree with you - add more varitarium to quick game matches, convert XP to varitarium for 100 lvl players and allow Pred to also pick up varitarium in quick matvhes - farming problem solved.
Add single player for players that preffer to play solo - another issue solved.

4 Likes