Patch Notes 1.08

If you are reffering to :

than yes… that pisses me off to

1 Like

does it mean that FT will hear sounds closer than before?

Asymmetrical games don’t have single player mode. That’s why they’re called asymmetrical multiplayers we will never get a single player mode I don’t know why players are asking for it they obviously don’t know the definition of an asymmetrical game is

3 Likes

Patch 1.06

----->

Patch 1.08

HeyWaitAMinute

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Hopefully this finds you well and sorry to interrupt your hunts!!! 😬😬😬 Just wanted time see if any of you wouldn’t mind stopping by my YouTube channel to give me some tips and tricks and to possibly join the Yautja Clan if you find it entertaining to watch. Anyways, I’ll let you get back out there, see you all in the Hunting Grounds! 😊

YouTube Link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcG-I6paMx8GfyPOVryHuxA

Oh and by the way, thanks, definitely gonna stick around check this update out.

Especially the QOL of life stuff. This may be the #1 I wanted

Seems good, hopefully we can get a decent amount of Veritanium now.

It’s definitely better.

What happened to more maps and game modes? I thought this update was going to be more exciting -.-

Its a good update. Its just that there’s so many blonde Arnolds. As a script writer I felt his dialogue was abit out of character.

Nope, will have to disagree with you again
Friday the 13th - as you can see yourself, some do, and its very good, keeping the game alive. This game should have one to.

2 Likes

MY SMART DISK IS STRONGER NOW WOOT

4 Likes

Remember there will be a hot fix patch so no need to get so angry

Has that teammate revive speed any difference?

hotfix notes are gonna be longer than these patch notes

Can somebody describe what that means? ADS?

hokey, hold on, have you actually test it in game? They said:

And that could simply mean increase damage by 2-3 hp … its still an increas, however won’t change shit

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ?
Don’t know, just a wild guess…

1 Like

Did you fix Combistick issue? When it fly to other side of the map outside borders and you cannot get it anymore

thank you illfonic! Nice patch!