Patch Notes 1.08

So whats the new update? nothing really added or changed, just a few nerfs here and there.
Well, looks like there is nothing to make players come back to the game…except maybe people with too much money:D

Seems like a good patch. I’m excited to jump back on tonight to see the changes.

Don’t see anything improving queue times, but, all of this is in the right direction. Good job!

they increased the overall hp of it too tho …yea im not sure about the dmg overall now but they increased the speed of it too when holding down acceleration for sure…idk why they didnt list that… *Edit : cuz look at this shit I just recorded to sample

For the final time there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WAIT TIMES!

Interesting… My scout is always equiped in disc, but I always used it as a drone reather than weapon. I will give it a try and see if tis any better now

1 Like

the matchmaking is still shit, but now i know is not illfonic fault, the playerbase is dead.

btw i just finished a match vs a entire dutch team

explain

LOL! you people crack me up! They game isnt DEAD.

2 Likes

I think they optimized it only for high-end PC like RTX 2080 GPU and Core i9 CPU only. Budget PC still fucked up

so what is it ?

Sounds good @Courier will there now be an improvement in frame rates on ps4?

I have 9900k but 1070 so oh well… waiting the new line of gpu’s lol

I haven’t played in over a week. Am planning to come back soon. But i really hate the wait times with the Predator queue. I’m on level 60 and only had 6 matches playing as Predator. Unless Illfonic do something I can’t see myself staying a great deal longer as FT gets repetitive.

1 Like

Not going to lie, kinda weird with all these Dutch clones running around

3 Likes

same here

Whit this last patch de game DOES improve, but if you are worried for the wait times ( like me ) this is going to disappoint you.

he cant

1 Like

I see in infrared so I don’t give two fuc** what their faces are like…

2 Likes

Becose they f the grenade luncer there game go in had and FT players gone (grenade luncer was a funnny wepon), no FT players …longer time for predator find a game , for me this Illfonic are totaly retards …they need YEARS to make a balance . A good predator player with bow can kill very esly all TF .

The game is ON, cose predator players now playng TF ,and they hope one day will join faster in a game as Predator …::))))